While travelling through Italy we spent a night here, so nothing much to say except the stay was comfortable and we had a peaceful night. So if you don't have high expectations and just want to spend a night, this is the place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL Perfect starting point for discovering the beautiful Tuscan beaches and the historic towns in the surrounding area, the Meditur Pisa Hotel boasts 62 air-conditioned rooms on 3 floors connected by lift. In the large perimeter garden, during the spring and summer, You can have breakfast or dinner surrounded by the colors and scents offered by the local flora. Pets are always welcome at our facility prior to reservation, with no extra charge. Meditur Hotel Pisa offers a concierge service 24 hours a day thanks to our multi-lingual staff that is at Your disposal for tourist information or for any other help You may need during Your stay. WHERE ARE WE The Meditur Hotel Pisa is only 15 minutes drive from the university town of Pisa, famous worldwide for its Leaning Tower, located in Piazza del Duomo, or "Field of Miracles", for the "Blue Palace" and for the splendid Piazza dei Cavalieri. Discover another Italian wonder and book a stay in a quiet area that will satisfy all tastes, a short distance from the sea and the fabulous scenery of the Tuscan countryside. The structure, located in the municipality of Vecchiano, is also just a short distance from the highway, thus simplifying access to those wishing to travel frequently to explore the beauty offered by nearby cities. The international airport of Pisa Galileo Galilei is only 10 km away. You can reach the beaches and the port of Viareggio and Torre del Lago Puccini in 20 minutes, while the soothing thermal baths of San Giuliano Terme are just 15 minutes away. ROOMS The hotel has 62 rooms 4 of which equipped for the disabled. The guests are offered the following in-room facilities: minibar, telephone, LCD-screen TV with Sky services, safekeeping service, a desk and many other amenities. Each room has its own bathroom with all amenities, shower, bidet, hairdryer and toiletries. RESTAURANT The Restaurant "Bella Italia" offers a wide range of dishes and tasty specialties: whether it be a reception to celebrate a special event or just to dine in an elegant way with colleagues, fine Tuscan wines and local specialties will satisfy even the picky eaters. Our homemade cakes and sweets will delight young and old with our rich breakfast buffet. In the evening You can relax at the "Butterfly Book Bar" enjoying our delicious appetizers while reading a book that You can find in our little library for free. MEETINGS AND EVENTS The Meditur Hotel Pisa is an excellent solution for the needs of corporate and private events. Two comfortable meeting rooms bathed in natural light and views of the garden perimeter offer a peaceful setting for business meetings. The event that You plan to achieve, whether it will be a graduation party, a baptism, a wedding, an exhibition or conference is always an important time and our exclusive and flexible spaces equipped with the best technological support, a highly qualified staff at your disposal, will allow You to create and schedule meetings or events tailored with the ability to organize lunches and dinners. TOURIST ACTIVITIES A short distance from Meditur Hotel Pisa You can visit the historic towns of Tuscany such as Pisa, Lucca, Florence and Livorno and the most beautiful beaches of Versilia shores. In summer the coast of Torre del Lago Puccini is rainbow coloured with events organized by the numerous nightclubs and from the prestigious opera season of Puccini Festival Foundation. The "San Rossore" hippodrome racecourse, just 10 minutes from our Hotel, hosts prestigious competitions involving some of the most important equestrian teams in Italy. In the sports facilities in Viareggio, Vecchiano and San Giuliano Terme in winter You can witness the famous football event of the "Viareggio Tournament" with many international teams such as Juventus, Roma, Ajax, Real Madrid and many others. How can we forget, finally, one of the most important Italian Carnivals celebrating throughout the month of February in the courses and in the districts of Viareggio? Live the passion that the City invests in this beautiful event! The Meditur Hotel Pisa is also in contact with some of the most important agencies of historical tours to the discovery of Pisa, Lucca and Livorno. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Meditur Hotel Pisa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Pisa Migliarino
- Pisa Holiday Inn
- Meditur Hotel Pisa Province Of Pisa/Migliarino