Sol y Mar is a delightful if spare accomodation. The owner/proprietor is helpful and fascinating, like many of the residents of Santa Catalina, which seems like it fell right out of a Steinbeck novel. Prices are right but bring cash, when we were there there were no cash machines and they didn't take credit or debit cards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the main street in Santa Catalina,on a hill overlooking the ocean,Sol y Mar offers 9 spacious rooms, all with air conditioned, private bath with hot shower, satellite TV, mini-fridge, internet (in restaurant area). Six of the rooms have two double beds and a sofa-bed, so they can accommodate up to 5 people Some of the rooms has an additional bunk bed,so can sleep 7.There are three new rooms each with a King bed. We also have a restaurant with pool table,ping-pong and a swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your sol y mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol y Mar Hotel Santa Catalina
- Sol y Mar Panama/Santa Catalina