“Yesterday's leftovers” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Galway, Ireland
“Yesterday's leftovers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

The food was shocking, from my starter which was shrivelled up chicken wings to both my mains and my wife's. Both mains were completely reheated and completely overdone. I had the supreme of chicken and my wife had the salmon. All I'll say is won't be back...

“Going downhill”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I used to frequent this hotel quite a bit but lately not so much. It has gone downhill drasticly in the past few months. Seems to be a lot of new faces working there which may be the problem. The staff and management in the bar who made my stay enjoyable appear to be all gone.Eileen and stephen seem to keep the place going.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Dried up offering”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Had a late lunch in this venue on Friday 12th July 2013. Pork and fish was completely dried up and over cooked. Vegs were cold and appeared to be covered in 'black pepper'. Only ate 3/4 of meal and left!!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Tipperary, Ireland
“Very disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We were a party of 5 adults and 2children . We waited one hour for our meal to be served and it was dreadful. Turkey & ham was dry and covered in gravy to make it look good. Staff were very unfriendly. Vegetarian option .? We will not be back. Value for money 0 .

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Ok at best”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Ate here today with my partner.. Service is very good but food is average at best. I had a wrap deluxe. Presented nicely but would prefer less effort on presentation and more on quality of the food.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere