“Delicious food ruined by terribly poor service” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Landford
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Delicious food ruined by terribly poor service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I was bitterly disappointed in my first experience of this restaurant. After being seated for 10 minutes, there was still no sign of any staff member offering to take our drinks order. We were constantly having to vie for a staff members attention to take our food order or order another drink. I cannot fault the food when it finally did arrive - however this was a good hour and a half after we did. Very, very disappointing not to even receive an apology when we finally managed to grab someone to chase our order. Unfortunately this will be my first and last visit.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

London
“Excellent food and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

We eat here quite often (at least once a month) and have never had a bad meal. I like to try different dishes each time so obviously there are some I like more than others but you can always tell the food it cooked to perfection by a skilled chef. Looking forward to many return visits.

• Visited July 2012