We went from our office trip to goa and stayed here. The resort is nice well maintained and truly deserves 5 star.
Beach was awesome. Nothing much to describe.
I feel , for eating out you have to go out 2 km from the hotel to find a decent restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect beachfront hideaway awaits you and your family at Cidade de Goa. Just 10 minutes from the capital Panjim, this 40 acre haven encompasses Goan hospitality at its finest. Here, you’ll enjoy a world of personal attention and luxury with gourmet cuisines, enticing entertainment, thrilling watersports and lots more. Cidade’s accommodation includes every possible 5-star amenity, with well appointed interiors, exclusive spaces and great sea views. Connoisseurs will appreciate the fine dining choices with 6 specialty and multi-cuisine restaurants, each with a unique flavour of cuisines. The poolside and lobby bars are also great for relaxing and spending time with friends. At Cidade, there’s always so much to do with water sports, beach games, indoor activities and the latest in gaming at Goldfinger, the 24 hour casino. Pavitra – Ayurveda Spa provides age-old treatments to soothe your mind and body, while Clube Saude offers Swedish body massages as well as advanced fitness equipment. Cidade also has a state-of-the-art Business Centre, meeting halls and the latest conferencing equipment. Come, experience the best that Goa has to offer at Cidade de Goa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Cidade de Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cidade De Goa Beach Hotel Vainguinim
- Cidade De Goa Beach Resort
- Cidade Goa Beach Resort
- Hotel Cidade De Goa Beach
- Cidade De Goa Dona Paula