Cidade de goa is very famous for its comfort which they give to their customers. I stayed for 3 days in this resort in classic room which was spacious and it has all the amenities like television, mini bar and a/c. it has a king size bed it was very comfortable and pillows are soft.
Being Monsoon season I got a good rate from Viagoa.com inclusive of flights through some offer going on..cidade de goa is best 5 star considering price nd hospitality
The moment I entered the resort they treat me like a prince. The best thing which I like about this resort is its location. The location was fabulous it’s just walking distance from the sea. It was very fashionably decorated it has all the modern furniture.
The sea food was very famous (of this hotel); it was tremendous and mouth watering. Hotel has 2 restaurants the ambiance of both the restaurants was good. I really enjoyed the food. All types of dishes are available like Thai, Indian and continental. The food manager Mr. Khurana was kind person he always come to us for the feedback of the food.
Resort has all the other basic amenities like gym, spa and swimming pool. Gym was fabulous with all the modern machines, water of swimming pool was very clear.It has a playing area for outdoor and I played sports there.
The gardens were very beautiful. The staff was nice they help me in check in and checkout without any wastage of my time. This resort is very near to the market. It’s a good weather condition now a days not so cool not so hot. This resort make my trip wonderful if I get another chance I will stay in this resort only it’s a must visit place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect beachfront hideaway awaits you and your family at Cidade de Goa. Just 10 minutes from the capital Panjim, this 40 acre haven encompasses Goan hospitality at its finest. Here, you’ll enjoy a world of personal attention and luxury with gourmet cuisines, enticing entertainment, thrilling watersports and lots more. Cidade’s accommodation includes every possible 5-star amenity, with well appointed interiors, exclusive spaces and great sea views. Connoisseurs will appreciate the fine dining choices with 6 specialty and multi-cuisine restaurants, each with a unique flavour of cuisines. The poolside and lobby bars are also great for relaxing and spending time with friends. At Cidade, there’s always so much to do with water sports, beach games, indoor activities and the latest in gaming at Goldfinger, the 24 hour casino. Pavitra – Ayurveda Spa provides age-old treatments to soothe your mind and body, while Clube Saude offers Swedish body massages as well as advanced fitness equipment. Cidade also has a state-of-the-art Business Centre, meeting halls and the latest conferencing equipment. Come, experience the best that Goa has to offer at Cidade de Goa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Cidade de Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cidade De Goa Beach Hotel Vainguinim
- Cidade De Goa Beach Resort
- Cidade Goa Beach Resort
- Hotel Cidade De Goa Beach
- Cidade De Goa Dona Paula