“Recommended cheese factory” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Katwoude
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Recommended cheese factory”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

The tour in english was very good and easy, I visited there with kids and we all have enjoyed very much. Their cheese is very tasty. Don't miss it!!

Visited September 2013

• Turkish first
Ozamiz City, Philippines
“Fun demos and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Learned a lot. And had so much fun with Steven and his people. His great pet pig Charlotte is one attraction too haha. Smart pig. And of course, the adorable Leina :)

Visited September 2013
carilornia
“Like in a dream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Visiting Holland was the best thing I've ever done. I never knew I'd have the opportunity to visit the cheese and clogs factory in my life.
The lady giving us lecture how cheese is made was so amazing She was so good, answered all our questions..
I'll never forget the guy that showed us how clogs are made. .Firstly it was my first time seeing the all wooden clogs in my life .I was fascinated by the speed he finished making that clog and the fact that he was doing this manually ..He was the best as the job seemed so risky.
Cheese tasting was perfect. I like cheese so much, but the cheese they make was so delicious, and so organic.
I was glad to observe the energy drink that was advertised as I'd never heard of it before. Me , my mates and our wonderful driver asked some few questions about it.. This amazing gentleman at the shop had a lot of patience to answer our questions and his answers were very honest.
This tour was so educational. If I were living anywhere near that area ,I ''d be a regular customer

Visited July 2013
Cape Town
“Good if you happen to be nearby”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

The clog-making demostration was great. The guy turned a block of wood into a clog in 5 minutes, using only hand instruments. The cheeses were good.

Visited June 2013
scotland
3 attraction reviews
“very interesting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

really interesting to hear all about clogs and there many uses. also great to hear all about the cheeses. interesting shop and greast to be able to sample different cheeses

Visited July 2013