I was in the Hague on business and stayed at this hotel because the other hotel was full. It was very comfortable and the reception desk very helpful. The bar was a typical business hotel bar, completely without atmosphere. The room was clean and modern and very spacious. The area itself is quite suburban and quite even though the major road was a minute away. All in all a good place to stay when visiting the Hague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated opposite Voorburg Railway Station, this modern hotel offers elegant rooms, a restaurant and comfortable lobby on the edge of The Hague. It is only 20 minutes' drive from Rotterdam and offers the first 4 hours of Wi-Fi free of charge. The Movenpick Hotel Voorburg offers luxurious accommodation in Voorburg, near the well-known city of The Hague. Enjoy direct connections with the main motorways A12, A4 and A13. The tastefully decorated guest rooms are provided with many comforts and are all accessible for disabled guests. This non-smoking hotel has a stylish lobby where you can relax with a drink. The attractive restaurant Ciao & Mie serves a wide variety of delicious grill, pasta and Asian wok dishes. Weather permitting, the outside terrace with its large parasols is a great place to unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsNL, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Den Haag - Voorburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Den Haag - Voorburg Hotel Voorburg
- mövenpick The Hague
- Moevenpick Hotel The Hague