We have just returned from a fabulous 7 days at the Hotel to celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary. We booked the Hotel after reading the other reviews posted on Tripadvisor and went with high expectations - we were not disappointed.
We had a lovely, spacious balcony room overlooking the lake, food was outstanding (we had chosen to book a 'half board' option) being well presented, varied and plentiful; we were always given the opportunity to change anything we did not like and encouraged to ask for more if we ever felt it necessary - we never needed nor felt inclined to do either.
The family who own the Hotel take a real interest in what is going on and all the staff were friendly and helpful - a special thanks to both Damian and his wife Sandra who made us feel welcome and valued as guests.
This was our first return to the Interlaken area in 30yrs and we were very glad we chose to stay at the Seehotel and in Bonigen - an area we hope we will revisit but not leave so long next time!
Peter and Christine
- Also Known As:
- Seehotel La Terrasse Hotel Boenigen
- Seehotel La Terrasse Hotel
- Seehotel Bonigen Switzerland/Boenigen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seehotel Bönigen is a family run hotel diectly on Lake Brienz very close to Interleken in the beautiful Bernese Oberland.Renowned for its natural beauty and the exceptional range of leisure activities, the Seehotel is the ideal location for quiet hours, culinary delights and trips to the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Seehotel Bonigen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.