The amenities at this hotel are really great - the apartments are clean and roomy, there are washer/dryers in the apartments and there is a lovely pool (I'd have to say the pool is the best part of the hotel). Holloways Beach is not very nice and you have to swim within a small, netted area due to jelly fish, sharks, and crocs in the water. This hotel is also pretty far out of the way from the central city - it is in the middle of a residential area and there are about 3 restaurants and a convenience store within walking distance. A cab ride to the city costs $20 each way. Oh, we also had an ant problem in the apartment...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location - Cairns Beach Resort is minutes north of Cairns City and next to the beach and warm tropical waters. Indulge in the simplicity of a truly relaxed lifestyle. Our four star resort offers everything to create a home away from home on the beach. The resort’s tropical gardens offer you peace and tranquility to read and relax, or to float in the saltwater resort style pool. Simple pleasures - pure relaxation… think Cairns Beach Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, T4B, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Australis Cairns Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Beach Hotel Holloways Beach
- Hotel Cairns Beach
- Australis Cairns Beach Resort Cairns Region, Australia - Holloways Beach