Stayed here for 5 nights in September, the accommodation was booked as part of a tour so do not know how much the cost was. The units are pretty standard for what we have found on our trip. With a kitchenette, separate bedroom and lounge area. The units seem quite old but they are comfortable and everything worked. As mentioned on previous posts the resort is a little way outside Cairns itself. So the only draw to stay here is the beach (there isn't one in Cairns.) Which brings me to my biggest gripe, and I know this is no fault of the hotel, but. The locals use the beach as a dog toilet, and seem incapable of clearing up after them, despite free poop bags placed at the gates. I don't know why they allow dogs on the beach ( and there are dozens )It completely ruins an otherwise idyllic spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location - Cairns Beach Resort is minutes north of Cairns City and next to the beach and warm tropical waters. Indulge in the simplicity of a truly relaxed lifestyle. Our four star resort offers everything to create a home away from home on the beach. The resort’s tropical gardens offer you peace and tranquility to read and relax, or to float in the saltwater resort style pool. Simple pleasures - pure relaxation… think Cairns Beach Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, T4B, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Australis Cairns Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Beach Hotel Holloways Beach
- Hotel Cairns Beach
- Australis Cairns Beach Resort Cairns Region, Australia - Holloways Beach