I stayed here for a week and LOVED it. It's not the Ritz-Carlton so don't expect a lot of plush amenities. But, it's very quiet, attractive, very clean, the grounds are quite beautiful, and it's a block to an almost deserted beach. The staff is friendly and wonderful. The lady at the front desk (the weather is so beautiful her desk is outside) is a fountain of knowledge on the area.
This is the perfect base for day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, the Rainforest, and driving up the coast. This part of Australia is absolutely the most heavenly place I've been in my life. The Cairns Beach resort is like staying in your own modest aparment in the middle of paradise
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Beach Hotel Holloways Beach
- Cairns Beach Hotel
- Hotel Cairns Beach
- Australis Cairns Beach Resort Cairns Region, Australia - Holloways Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location - Cairns Beach Resort is minutes north of Cairns City and next to the beach and warm tropical waters. Indulge in the simplicity of a truly relaxed lifestyle. Our four star resort offers everything to create a home away from home on the beach. The resort’s tropical gardens offer you peace and tranquility to read and relax, or to float in the saltwater resort style pool. Simple pleasures - pure relaxation… think Cairns Beach Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Australis Cairns Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.