We are a group of friends that went for two nights at Terre Mbarka.
It was the most disappointing experience of all our stays in Morocco so far.
1) We were with our children and we felt that they were very unwelcome in this place.
2) The owner's sister and her friends was there at the same time than us and she was throwing glances as if we were invading her private space at all times.
3) We were insulted by the staff upon paying the bill which ended up being 2 times more expensive than what we were previously told by the owner. To sum up, he discussion ended with the front desk manager saying "F**k you!" to us
4) The food is terrible and overpriced. They dont use the farm products which is a bit sad when you advertise yourself as a self-catered organic farm.
5) I was sleeping in a room right next to the chicken nests and the smell was just horrible. at 500e/night I asked for another room and the answer was NO.
Overall it was a very unpleasant and rude stay, and we will never go back.
- Also Known As:
- Les Terres m`Barka Hotel
- Les Terres m`Barka Hotel Tameslouht
- Les Terres M'Barka Morocco/Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz - Tameslouht
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Les Terres M'barka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.