“Can not get credit” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Strombeek-Bever
Corinth,Mississippi
“Can not get credit”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2003

I stayed 3 weeks at the ALFA Rijckendael Hotel in Brussels. Rates are okay. Rooms do not have A/C.I did not catch an error on the hotel bill when I checked out on July 5,2003, but when I got back to the States and was turning in my expense report, I noticed I had been double billed on two separate occasions for laundry service and the bar tab. (234.02 Euro).I started requesting credit for this error on Monday, July 8. I have sent numerous faxes, made many phone calls, and sent bundles of emails. To date (August 5, 2003) this situation has not been resolved and the charges still are mine to be paid.Finally, my family was calling from the States at approximately 5:00 - 5:30 a.m. each morning. Seldom ever did they get an answer. The phone would ring and ring but no one would answer. This happened every day during the first week of my stay. After my wife complained to an afternoon attendant this got some better but still had problems receiving calls.

27 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)

Been to Rijckendael Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rijckendael Hotel

Address: Luitberg 1 | Jozef Van Elewyckstraat 35, Strombeek-Bever 1853, Belgium
Location: Belgium > Flanders > Flemish Brabant Province > Strombeek-Bever
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Strombeek-Bever
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Rijckendael Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Rijckendael Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.