breakfast at a lower nivel than a regular Ibis. few buses to get to paris directly, no metro. car park with id card which never worked. very frustrating hotel for an ibis from Acor. no restaurant area close to the hotel. main door closed at night, means use a way to other door without any light and security.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Porte de Bercy is located next to the Bercy 2 Shopping Centre at Charenton le Pont. Nearby attractions include Bercy Village, the Palais Omnisport de Bercy events centre and the Bois de Vincennes a few minutes away by public transport, which also provides easy access to the delights of Paris. The hotel offers 156 airconditioned rooms, 6 conference rooms, secure pay parking, a restaurant and a bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Ibis Paris Porte De Bercy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Porte De Bercy Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Porte De Bercy