Stayed here for 1 night on a business trip. I was greeted by the usual IBIS reception of a coach load of tourists that were jostling for position.
That said, you come to expect that at an IBIS as this is what they are designed for.
The room was clean, and bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was also clean with plenty of hot water. The 'bath' however was not a bath, more of a very deep shower. My 3 year old would not have been able to lay down in it!
The location of the hotel for a tourist would not have been ideal as it is a little off of the beaten track. I was on business, so it was perfect for me (arrive late, leave early!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Porte de Bercy is located next to the Bercy 2 Shopping Centre at Charenton le Pont. Nearby attractions include Bercy Village, the Palais Omnisport de Bercy events centre and the Bois de Vincennes a few minutes away by public transport, which also provides easy access to the delights of Paris. The hotel offers 156 airconditioned rooms, 6 conference rooms, secure pay parking, a restaurant and a bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Paris Porte De Bercy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Porte De Bercy Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Porte De Bercy