Really great place, the area really makes it perfect.. The scenery is to die for, would defo recommend a trip to st Raphael for great shops, markets and restaurants. The apartments are fitted with everything you will need. Only down side is the on site restaurants aren't that great but the ice cream parlour is ! The pools are great, lots of space to relax. Bring plenty of money though for a great stay !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pierre & Vacances flagship holiday village set amidst 450 acres of protected natural landscape and stunning gardens. Choose from a wealth of activities for both children and adults, night and day! The resort also has its own village centre with bars, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Pierre & Vacances, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Village Club Cap Esterel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Cap Esterel Hotel Agay
- Pierre And Vacances Resort Cap Esterel
- Cap Esterel France