This 'village' as they call it is appalling. It is overcrowded making it very difficult to keep small children safe and the facilities are all dirty and under staffed. The evening entertainment (if you can call it that) is loud and continues until 12am so my children aged 4 and 6 years are overtired and grumpy in the day as unable to sleep in the evening. The rooms are tiny, dirty and there is no air conditioning or fans available.
There may be a choice of restaurants but they all serve the same food which is greasy and horrid. Watch out for the crepe place in the alley - I had a glance behind the scenes and rushed my children out without eating the food.
The teenagers seem to be out of control both during the day and the night time. Throwing water at passing guests and smoking and drinking in dark corners.
The staff are also rude and clearly not enjoying their jobs as they seem to take out their bad moods on the guests.
All in all a disaster and we will cut our loses and move somewhere else tomorrow. I wouldnt wish this place on anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pierre & Vacances flagship holiday village set amidst 450 acres of protected natural landscape and stunning gardens. Choose from a wealth of activities for both children and adults, night and day! The resort also has its own village centre with bars, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Pierre & Vacances and Orbitz so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Village Club Cap Esterel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Cap Esterel Hotel Agay
- Pierre And Vacances Resort Cap Esterel
- Cap Esterel France