“Highlight at our Chablis visit” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 8 Attractions in Chablis
Type: Wineries, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: CHABLIS' VINEYARD AND CELLARS DISCOVERY. ALL YEAR ROUND.Private wine tours, 2 to 6 people.Come to discover the vineyard and its terroir, the vine growing and visit famous wineries to taste all the range of Chablis'wine.Franck, your guide will be happy to welcome you to share with you his knowledge of the vine to the wine.
Stockholm, Sweden
3 attraction reviews
“Highlight at our Chablis visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We made a reservation from 1000 kilometers away, many weeks in advance. You never know what to expect, right? It is all down to chance. And yes, our half day tour with Franck Chrétien aka Chablis Vititours became the highlight of our visit to this emblamatic wine village. Because of the lousy weather, we spent less time in the fields, but visited two producers. I was very impressed with Vititours connections; we spent quality time at Long-Depaquit (well known for its La Moutonne wineyard) and also tasted wines at Brocard (both from fathers and sons range of wines). Our highest recommendations to Chablis Vititours!

Visited May 2013

Bath, United Kingdom
“Excellent Personal Wine Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

If you come to Chablis and you want to learn more about what you are drinking then this is a must. Franck is an excellent guide and is keen to share his passion. We would recommend this tour to anyone.

Visited March 2013
Hong Kong, China
8 attraction reviews
“Don't miss it if you love Chardonnay wine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband, father-in-law and I did a wine tour of the Chablis area in end of May 2012. The tour guide - Franc was nice guy, he was took you walked around of the garden viewing Chablis and explained in detail each area of the grapes brewed a different wine. After outdoor sightseeing, we went to the brewers factory and show us how to making wine and tasting. Don't miss it if you same as me lovin' Chardonnay.

Visited May 2012
Paris, France
76 attraction reviews
“Friendly and informative Chablis afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

My wife and I did a 'Chablis day' (we live in `Paris and came down for the day - just a two-hour drive) that included an afternoon with Franck. At the moment we are taking wine appreciation classes and the last one was on the white wines of Burgundy - so this day trip was very timely. Franck showed us around the vineyards (unfortunately covered in fog) and explained the unique geology of the region that gives the Chablis wines their particular mineral characteristic. We then had a visit and tasting session at Brocard winery. Franck is a great guide - we highly recommend him!

Visited February 2013
francky-chablis, Propriétaire at Chablis Vititours, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for your nice comment on this afternoon spent together.
I hope you come back to Chablis, but this time, with the sun!

I take this opportunity to thank all the travelers around the world who gives me their trust during these wine tours and with whom I spend a wonderful time.
Franck, your guide.
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Chablis Vititours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

My wife and I did a wine tour of the Chablis area with Chablis Vititours in mid October 2012. It was fantastic, and definitely one of the biggest highlights of our trip to France. We were collected directly from our boat in the Nivernais Canal, in a very comfortable car, and our guide spoke perfect English.

The tour itself was amazing. It is a beautiful drive to Chablis, and our guide had an in-depth knowledge of all the small villages and areas we drove through. We were taken into the Chablis vineyards, to understand the unique terroir and vines. From there we had a tour of the town, followed by an brilliant (and extensive) wine tasting, conducted by our guide in a proper Chablis wine cellar.

The tour was extremely interesting, and also intimate, as it was just the two of us and our guide. It is perfect for couples and groups of friends. I would highly recommend this to anyone who happens to be near the Chablis area, or who has an interest in French wine.

Visited October 2012