“Excellent option for low season trip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of All Suites Arcachon La Teste De Buch

You added All Suites Arcachon La Teste De Buch to your Saves list
All Suites Arcachon La Teste De Buch
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   1246 Avenue Gustave Eiffel, 33260 La Teste-de-Buch, France   |
Lodz, Poland
“Excellent option for low season trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We stayed just one night there, but it was the only hotel having still free rooms. We did the check-in at the machine outside the hotel because it was late at night. We got double room # 10. It was clean, the bathroom was spacious and much better then at Ibis´ chain and the price was 60E without the breakfast. Everything was clean, working correctly and the staff was very helpful. The hotel is 15 minutes by car from Arcachon, very easy to find (and see) from the highway. It has its own parking, closed from the midnight, and we had a code key to open it, so you can leave your car safely there. Comparing in prices and availability with Arcachon it is an excellento option for the low season, at the hight season it gets overpriced (100E for the same room)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Bath England
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Dreadful hotel miles outside of Arcachon where we thought we were staying.
The hotel is set on an industrial estate , the quality was very poor cheap fittings and most of our window catches were broken.
The carpets in the corridors are all stained the staircase lighting was faulty.
NO showers and NO air conditioning.The bed was like a slab of concrete.
Breakfast was very poor with no waitress service to relish coffee etc and all dirty plates were left on tables.
Swimming pool was out of order need I go on ......

Room Tip: Don't bother staying here
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
uk
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2011

We didnt like this hotel, the pictures on the website make it look a 1000 times more appealing than the reality...the furniture was sooo cheap, the sheets had holes, the shower doesnt have a curtain so the bathroom floods, you cant hang the shower on the wall, the balcony floor isnt finished so its just concrete...and so on.

On a positive note it was nice and quiet there and we had nice views of a lake, also Arcachon and the dune the pyla were very nice. The staff were very very nice.

You need a car if you are staying in this hotel as its out of the way in a trading estate. Oh and forget about night life (by that i mean a couple of drinks after dinner...) there isnt any!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2010

My nightmare with this place started before I have even arrived in La Teste!
Firstly it wasn't possible to book on line as their website suggested, so I had to contact All suites by phone which I did after many attempts of being met with an answerphone without an English translation. After finally getting through, there were language difficulties which is not unexpected, and I was asked to give my credit card number to secure the booking for 2 nights which I did. Near the time of leaving for France I realised that I hadn't received a confirmation for the booking, and on arrival in France a french speaking friend informed me that there was no trace of my booking i.e. a new appartment was booked and paid for by cash. All went well, the accommodation was good, but I noticed that others in my group had also experienced problems with rudness ftom the staff re their bookings. On receipt of my credit card statement a few weeks ago, I noticed that All suited had deducted 60 Euros from my credit card without my permission. On the 12th July I contacted All suites and was told that the manager would call be back by the 15th July, but I diidn't receive a call. To cut a long story short, I have called All suites at least 3 more times, had to phone put down on me and have since spoken to a member of staff who informed me that she would be arranging my refunnd. I was asked for my credit card details again, but soon after received a voice mail msg saying that a mistake had been made i.e. I needed to call again. On rerturning home from work today, I called yet again to be informed that I needed to call again tomorrow as the manager was not available!! As you can imagine, I was not impressed and beginning to losing my patients. Again the phone was put down on me. So, in a nut shell, most of the staff working at All suite seem to be incredibly incompetent and extremely rude! I still haven't had my refund, and expect that my phone bill will be pretty large! I certainly don't intend to stay at All suites La Teste again after this experience and wouldn't recommend it to anyone, even my worst enemy!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends

Been to All Suites Arcachon La Teste De Buch? Share your experiences!