“Family Get-Away” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa

Save Saved
You added Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   3800 North Ocean Drive, Riviera Beach, Singer Island, FL 33404   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Singer Island
Miami Springs
“Family Get-Away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Just as we did last year, this September our family stayed at the Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa. Our group consisted of three age groups. Seniors, Middle Aged, and Teens. There was something for everyone to do. You could enjoy a walk on the beach and pick shells or a nice swim. You could also enjoy their spa facility or the adult pool. The pool which had the slide was fantastic. The restaurant by the pool and the band playing made you feel like if you were in some island paradise. Some of us also used the gym. At night we would sit outside by one of the fire pits and enjoy the wonderful breeze and the beautiful moonlight.
No matter if it is a large group or a couples get-away, this is a place to come to. I hope to be back next summer.

• Stayed September 2012

579 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
Fairfield CT
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stayed 2 nights in a 2 bedroom “oceanview” condo. Main thing to know is ocean view actually means a view of a construction site with a porta potty on it. The photos on the website that you might imagine you would be getting are actually residences and not available to guests. I’ve attached a photo.
The condo was well stocked and maintained. Clean. The outdoor patio was not, even though it had comfy chairs and cushions, they were in bad shape. The room was quiet, but one thing I really didn’t like is you cannot open a window in the bedroom. You are hermetically sealed in. Why be at the ocean?
The first condo I was shown ( at a very high holiday rate ) overlooked the valet on a low floor. Honking horns, alarms included. I called down to see what else was on offer and was told there was no availability – of anything. A quick look on their website confirmed this was a largish fib and I want downstairs to ask again and they put me on the 14th floor which was better and less noise, but the view was pretty uninspiring to say the least.
The bed linens, towels and amenities are very nice for a Marriot. Great kitchen with teas and coffee were complimentary. The fridge was very well stocked with some higher end champagne etc. The wireless worked well. All the staff was very nice and genuine. The valet was a pain, as we were very busy during our stay and how we wished we could self park. We didn’t want to have to call our car 5 times a day. I probably won’t use this hotel again even though if you’re a family on a budget, I think you would get some decent rates and it might be ok.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Marco Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I just had the pleasure of staying at the Marriott Resort for 4 nights through a private owner at the resort. He owns apt 1807 and it was incredible. His rate was less than the Marriott rate and a bigger 1 bedroom condo along with free wifi. The bonus about staying at one of the private owner condos is that you get a better rate, bigger condo AND all the great extras the Marriott provides. The restaurant is ok there, but the room service was incredible! The adult pool was nice and quiet with a great wait staff to accomodate your every need. There is even a waitress that will come out to the beach and bring you cocktails or meals.

The entire hotel is very well kept and the staff is awesome. I never ran into someone that didn't have a hello and a smile on their face. It was a rough time for me (lost my dad) so this was just the trip I needed to to unwind.

I would stay here again in a heartbeat and in particular unit 1807 (18th floor and stunning views). I found them on vrbo site. But the hotel condos are very nice as well.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

This is the second time that we have stayed at this resort and it was even better than the first which I did not think was possible. All the staff are exstremely friendly and helpful and they made our family holiday a wonderful experience, so much so that we extended our stay. The only negative is the valet parking, although the staff are quick in getting your car it is sometimes a bit of a nuisance when you come back to the resort and want to go out again an hour later. The hotel should offer the possibilty of guests parking their own cars.
Well done to Chris Hunter and his staff.

Room Tip: Ask for high floor ocean facing.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Naples, Italy
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Service is terrible.

Assistant manager and valet manager claim there is no maximum fee to park when the sign says $20. All the valet people except 1 guy is an idiot!

There are people clueless standing around and people providing wrong information about valet fees as well as their per policy.
They said no dogs in building yet I've seen 2 and I couldn't bring my dog.

- E.M.H.

• Stayed December 2012
Bellmore, N.Y.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I chose this hotel through a jet blue getaway. the reviews were outstanding and it was rated the best resort in the singer island area. We werent dissapointed. Before arriving I had contacted the hotel and spoke to the manager Tom and explained to him that my wife was recovering from a serious illness had i wanted to see if there was something special that I could do to make her stay a little stay more memorable. Tom responded with caring and consideration and got to work. He called me back promptly had explained that there was an opening for a King corner room available for a slightly higher price but assured me it would be worth it.I accepted. We arrived and were greeted very warmly and Tom took the time to come out and greet us personally and show us around. A real class act. This is one of the reasons we are Marriott Time share owners and always choose Marriott Hotels not only for their luxurious properties but the staff always treats you as family.We checked into our 1 bedroom condo and we were blown away It wasnt the biggest of rooms, but the views and the decor was spectacular. We had wall to wall windows in our bedroom overlooking the ocean as well as the intercoastal and a wrap around terrace that was second to none.The 2 pools were very nice and the restaurants were awesome I would like to express my greatest appreciation to Tom and his staff on making this very important getaway a most memorable one for me and espacially my wife Thank You. We cant wait to come back.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful. Resort view,Garden View, Ocean view, any of them. It is a small resort...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Chalfont, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Recently stayed here for 4 nights. The hotel is just beautiful and well appointed. The suites are beautifully furnished and look new. Each room has a balcony. Pool area is small but was not crowded at this time of year. It was very windy during our stay so we could not enjoy the beach but it looked well kept. I am very pick when it comes to cleanliness and was surprised that this hotel met my standards.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!