We stayed 2 nights in a 2 bedroom “oceanview” condo. Main thing to know is ocean view actually means a view of a construction site with a porta potty on it. The photos on the website that you might imagine you would be getting are actually residences and not available to guests. I’ve attached a photo.
The condo was well stocked and maintained. Clean. The outdoor patio was not, even though it had comfy chairs and cushions, they were in bad shape. The room was quiet, but one thing I really didn’t like is you cannot open a window in the bedroom. You are hermetically sealed in. Why be at the ocean?
The first condo I was shown ( at a very high holiday rate ) overlooked the valet on a low floor. Honking horns, alarms included. I called down to see what else was on offer and was told there was no availability – of anything. A quick look on their website confirmed this was a largish fib and I want downstairs to ask again and they put me on the 14th floor which was better and less noise, but the view was pretty uninspiring to say the least.
The bed linens, towels and amenities are very nice for a Marriot. Great kitchen with teas and coffee were complimentary. The fridge was very well stocked with some higher end champagne etc. The wireless worked well. All the staff was very nice and genuine. The valet was a pain, as we were very busy during our stay and how we wished we could self park. We didn’t want to have to call our car 5 times a day. I probably won’t use this hotel again even though if you’re a family on a budget, I think you would get some decent rates and it might be ok.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Hotel Singer Island
- Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Hotel
- Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort And Spa
- Resort Singer Island
- Hotel Singer Island Florida
- Singer Island Resort
- Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated oceanfront between Jupiter and Palm Beach on Florida's famed Gold Coast; Marriott's newest condominium resort is set amidst the aquamarine waters and the glistening sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. Our condominium hotel has upgraded room amenities and full kitchens, breathtaking views, and plenty of activities to keep everyone in the family happy. Relax at one of our two pools, spend a day at our signature Spa, play on the beach, or take part in the extraordinary shopping and dinning of Palm Beach, the choices are all yours ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Venere, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo and Orbitz so you can book your Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.