You added Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   3800 North Ocean Drive, Riviera Beach, Singer Island, FL 33404   |
Hotel deals
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Santa Fe, TX
“Trip to Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Excellent experience at this hotel; we booked a two bedroom suite and it was exceptional. Two swimming pools and lots of kids activities; will be going back again next year for sure. I took my four year old son who didn't want to leave.

Room Tip: We booked a 2 bedroom suite and it was fantastic facing the pool and the beach .. couldn't have...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Overall this hotel was everything you would expect from a high end Marriott. There are two pools, one is an infity like pool near the beach and ocean, the other is on the back of the property but has a huge waterfall and a slide. So it breaks out that the front pool is more for adults and the back pool is more for families.

great tiki bar right before you go onto the beach so you can have some food and drinks. Nice Beach chair services offered (for a fee). Kids Club staff is friendly and attentive and always ready to help take care of your little ones.

Si SPA is beautiful and worth the money to get a massage or some service.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
NY, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I stayed here with my family of 5 in August. I booked a 2 bedroom intercoastal view room, which also gives you a nice ocean view too because of the wraparound balcony. The room was very nice and clean, stainless steel kitchen with breakfast bar. The master bath was large with separate shower and tub. The other bathroom had a combined, which was fine for the kids. The property had a great pool that the kids loved. One side was zero-entry which was great for our 16 month old, he could just sit there and splash around. My older kids loved the water slide. We only had breakfast once at the hotel and it was decent, but we preferred to go out to eat as palm beach has plenty of restaurants. The beach was beautiful and water so warm. My only complaint was that there was no self parking, forcing you to valet at $20 per day. An annoyance, but it didn't ruin the experience in the bit. All-in-all, can't go wrong if you need a spacious place to put your family. By the way, if you book early as I did, you get a 20% discount.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Stayed here with 5 friends to celebrate a birthdayfor 4 nights in Sept 2012. Loved the room set up. We had a 2 bedroom suite with kitchen and 2 full baths and balcony. Negatives were the very late making up of the room (one day at 5:15pm while we wanted to go up and shower after we had left the room at 9am and put the light on to have the room done). Didn't like the fact that there were so many mini-bar items taking up room in fridge and on counter. We all know those items are overpriced but didn't see a price list. Were going to use the in room laundry and found out that the laundry soap on the counter was part of the minibar so that was a no-no. Also, no free wireless which I can't comprehend in this day and age. You can however go down to the business center and use their computers for 15 minutes per room per 24 hour period for free. Also didn't like the fact that if you wanted to sit on the beach on an actual chair instead of just laying your towel on the sand - it was over $30 that got you two rental lounge chairs and an umbrella and no refund if it rained. So I guess what I didn't like was the nickel and diming for everything - oh yeah, $20 a day to park our rental car on site. On the positive, the room was very well appointed. It was restaurant month so we got a great meal in their gourmet restaurant for a very reasonable price. Pools were beautiful and very soft music playing which was great. Towel boys couldn't do enough for you and waitstaff at the pools and restaurant and bars were very cheery and attentivel. We chalked up the inexperienced and not very knowledeable front desk to the fact we thought maybe the slow season is when they train the newbies. Concierge was very helpful and even though he hadn't worked at the hotel for long, he was very knowledgeable of the area and where to go eat. Spa was very pretty and serene and staff there was great as well.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

We were fortunate enough to stay at this great hotel for a week with our 2 year old son in tow. Things couldn't have worked out better for us. We arrived at the hotel pretty late that night. Our flights were moved around because of a hurricane earlier in the week. Valet greeted us promptly at our car and couldn't immediately took care of our bags. Really nice guys out there. Checking in was a breeze. They were so nice and went through the resort options as quickly as they could bc they could see we were exhausted. Walked us to the elevator and welcomed us to the hotel. Now that's something you don't see too often. We were happy with how clean the rooms were. I am a bit of neat freak so this made me at ease that I didn't have thrown all the blankets and pillows in the closet for fear of the unknown. Son had his own room and we had our privacy in the other room. This is great for parents that don't want to tip-toe around a hotel room at nap time and at night in fear of waking the kids.

After a well rested night we had breakfast on the patio. Amazing view of the water. It was so relaxing. After breakfast we hit the lagoon pool together. Had so much fun. Our son loved the pool and so did we. We all had fun going down the water slide. The food by the pool was great. I had the grilled fish which was super fresh. Hubby had the burger (yums) and my little guy had the nuggets with a little cookie that came with it. All smiles over here. The staff by the pool were all so nice and attentive. I didn't have to wait forever for our food, for drink refills, etc. Everyone said hello when they walked past you. The other pool was great as well. They closed the lagoon a few days into our trip and used that even though it was an "adult" pool. Everyone was so nice and didn't make a big deal over a toddler being in the pool.

We had a car rental and never had problems with valet. Just give them a ring before you go down and they will have your car ready. There is a grocery store over the bridge so we stocked up on the essentials since we had a full kitchen to use. They have a little bistro/bakery downstairs on the first floor. A little on the expensive side but you are at a hotel so that's expected. Beach was clean and relaxing. We didn't rent a chair but it wouldn't have made a difference. We had more fun watching our son experience sand and beach water for the first time.

Overall, we had a great vacation. I will be back again at the end of the year. This will be our hotel while we are in Palm Beach from here on out

Cajica, Colombia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

We are staying here with two kids. This place is amazing. The rooms are condos and are huge. The one room condo is perfect for us. The kids sharing the sofa bed have plenty of room. As a Marriott Gold member, we were upgraded to an amazing high floor ocean view. Great balcony with good chairs and table. Kids love the slide at the pool. The beach is great. We went to the supermarket and have been cooking in the kitchen. Service is top notch. Everyone has been good to us. Valet is very quick. Can't say enough great things about this place. We will be back! Thanks Marriott!

Room Tip: High Floor looking over the ocean and public park to the north.
Dearborn, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

This was my second and probably my last time I would ever go to this Marriott on Singer Island.
I recently visited this hotel with my family of three this summer along with my sister and her family of two. I cant even find one bad thing to say about this hotel's service until a real emegency occured and they were extremely unprepared.I mean if it was not for the grace of god and my brother in law my husband and my eighteen year old daughter would be dead today.Unfortunately they got caught by the reef and were drowning, after noticing that they were missing we went looking for them and noticed they were barely keeping afloat while trying to flag us for help.
I started running for help like a crazy chicken with its head cut off and for the life of me I could not find anyone in site, meanwhile my brother-in-law had gone in and said to call an ambulance.
With no lifegaurd on duty I tried to get any staff member from the hotel to get help, barely standing on my feet terrified of whats to come,I felt like I was going into circles, frantic.
Finally someone at the bar saw me and said to the bartender I think she needs help and to call 911, a while after someone from the hotel came with a emergency kit by that time someone helped my brother in law bring my daughter and husband in from the water but my husband was barely breathing and I asked if they had an oxygen mask and they said no we have to wait for the ambulance which also took forever, at that point all of the hotel staff was standing around trying to make out what could have gone wrong.I was shocked. This was probably the worst experience in my life, I felt so helpless and scared, the thought of almost losing your loved one is terrifying.I would not wish it on my worst enemy.Thank god they assured me that my husband would be ok but because he took in so much water they would need to take him in for further monitoring, I ran upstairs to change and go to the hospital and left my kids with my sister, my daughter was just quite and happy to be alive, I was so scared she would be traumatized but the whole situation could have been so much worse we all tried to focus on the positive. Unfortunately my husband was hospitalized and got out the next day. I have to say with all that was going on I didnt have time to stop and see if the hotel had any remorse for what could of happened but apparantely they came to the room to put some bandages on my brother in law and my daughter because the reef kind of cut them up, when they came out of the water they looked like edward scissor hand, my daughter may have scars for life on her thighs than they took the report and left and we never heard from them again, not even to check on my husband.
Are you kidding me, 2 guest of your hotel almost lose thier lifes and you dont even have the descency to call and check to see if they are ok, no apologys, no free breakfast on us or dinner or maybe one free nite because you had to spend it in the hospital. Wow, no acknowledgement whatsover. "POOR POOR POOR CUSTOMER SYMPATHY AND SERVICE". at the end of the day true that they had that sign about swimming at your own risk but I hold them resposible for not informing us of the current water conditions at that time, the board was empy with nothing on it but all of a sudden it appeared the second day, obviously they fumbled and tried to rectify it before anyone else got hurt. If you have kids, if you dont know how to swim and if you love life stay away from this hotel, they have no respect for the human life, otherwise they would invest in a lifeguard, and be quicker to respond to an emergency, any emergency for this matter.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!