Myself and 3 best friends stayed at this hotel for our annual girls getaway. We usually go to Destin or one of the beaches a little closer to home but we decided to head further south this year. Boy, were we glad we did.
From the time we stepped off the plane at PBI, we were welcomed with open arms. The enterprise folks quickly got us onto their shuttle and to our car (Jeep Grand Cherokee, $300 for 4 days). Upon arriving at our hotel, the bellstaff/valet were quick to get our car unloaded, including a backseat full of groceries from the Publix right down the road.
Once we got inside to check-in there was no line whatsoever. I had a unique situation in that I was paying for the first two nights and using Marriott points for the last two nights which meant I had two separate reservations. The lady at the front desk had no trouble linking the two so we would not have to check out and check back in during the middle of our stay. We had an ocean view room which I personally believe was better than an ocean front room, because we also had a view of the intercoastal waterway. We didn't realize the refrigerators were well (WELL) stocked mini bars, and the gentleman who brought up all our luggage and groceries quickly called downstairs and had someone come up and remove everything from the refrigerator.
That night we decided to go to Cityville (an amazing place for food and fun) When we asked the valet to call a cab we soon realized they had sedans readily available at the hotel. Since it was our first time in WPB, the driver gave us a mini tour of Clematis and Cityville. **Side note: A different night we went to a bar called Cabo, things got a little crazy, and one of the girls got lost in the crowd. The driver that was sent to bring us back to the hotel refused to leave until all four of us were in his car safe and sound. I travel a lot and have NEVER seen people with such care and concern.
A few other notes:
The spa was fantastic, but beware of the shop in the spa, we blew a lot of money in there! Totally worth it, though.
Maid service - saw a few bad reviews on this, we never had any issues. We pushed the button in our room every morning before heading down to the beach, and the room was clean by the time we got back up there.
The fitness room was okay, I prefer to use an arctrainer for cardio, which are usually pretty common, but all they had was elipticals and treadmills. They weight equipment was great.
3800 Ocean - We ate an AMAZING meal our first night there, and enjoyed every penny of it. I had the filet with a cabernet sauce and asked the waitress if there was a bearnaise sauce I could have with it and she said they didn't have any. The next thing I knew, the chef brought out some bearnaise that he just "whipped up". As far as pricing, we each had a salad and entree, and 2 nice bottles of wine for the table, and our total including tip was $415. Be sure to make reservations at this place so you don't have to wait.
Kids Club - obviously we didn't have kids there, but Friday night they had a big movie night in the main ballroom. I'm not sure if this is something they always do, but the movie was free and open to all guests. You could get a popcorn, drink, and candy bar for $7. Cheaper than a movie ticket back home!
Beach Chairs - $30 for 2 chairs, table, and umbrella all day. Also, something I have never seen before, they had flags by your chair you could raise if you needed a waitress. How smart!
Rum Bar - a couple miles up the road if you take a right out of the hotel. It is a beach-casual place with sand. We hung out there a couple late afternoons. It reminded me of LuLu's in Gulf Shores, AL.
I believe that covers pretty much all of our experiences! I hope this helps any of you thinking about staying at this resort. Our group will definitely be returning!
I know there have been some bad reviews of this hotel on here, but I do not see how one could have a bad experience at this resort. Everyone we turned, the staff was eager to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated oceanfront between Jupiter and Palm Beach on Florida's famed Gold Coast; Marriott's newest condominium resort is set amidst the aquamarine waters and the glistening sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. Our condominium hotel has upgraded room amenities and full kitchens, breathtaking views, and plenty of activities to keep everyone in the family happy. Relax at one of our two pools, spend a day at our signature Spa, play on the beach, or take part in the extraordinary shopping and dinning of Palm Beach, the choices are all yours ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort And Spa
- Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Hotel Singer Island
- Hotel Singer Island Florida
- Singer Island Resort
- Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa Florida