“Poor Service” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Palm Beach Shores, Florida
“Poor Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by to have a drink and even though six of us were sitting at an out door table we never got waited on so we left. The hostess sat us so it want like they didn't know we were there.

Visited October 2013

Tiffin, Ohio
“as a restraunt goes not so good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We ate at 2 Drunken Goats on Saturday Nov.2, 2013 there around 1:30pm

They were not busy. The bar folks were loud and having fun. Have no complaint with all the loud noise, part of the beach scene. We informed the waitress it was our first time there after she became agitated when we did not know what we wanted to drink. We asked her if there was any alcohol drink specials, her reply was "if you want a drink special go set at the bar"!

Our waitress was abrasive, inpatient and condescending and had no patience. We needed more time to go over the menu to make our selection and that clearly annoyed her. Remember the place was not busy. My husband got the hamburger platter meal it included fries, coleslaw and onion rings. I ordered a plain hamburger with pickle only, it came with fries.

Our hamburgers were very, very dry. The onion rings were so greasy you could see the grease on the breading. The fries were hand cut and OK would of been better if they would of had malt vinegar for the fries. The waitress charged the same price for my hamburger and fries as she did the platter meal that my husband ordered. Hmm.........Not going back there ever again!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Newnan, Georgia
“Good Outdoor Beach Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Good place to have lunch if you happen to have brought your dog with you on vacation. There's an outdoor sitting area where your dog can lay at your feet and the servers are willing to work around that. Food was good --- and price was right on the lunch menu. Service was great!

Visited October 2013
Connecticut
“Casual Place to Eat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is a no frills restaurant, a typical beach restaurant. The food was OK but nothing to brag about. The waitress who seemed to one table too many kept apologizing for having us wait for the drinks we ordered. Also, there is nothing more annoying to us than the salad being served at the same time as the main dish.

New York
“Nice surprise at the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Since I'm from out of state, someone recommended going to Riviera Beach where there is free parking, places to eat and a nice, clean beach. I was surprised to see that there was a small variety of eateries at the beach, one being Two Drunken Goats. I decided to go for a late lunch after I was at the beach on a beautiful day and ate outside, which is a nice big area. The service was excellent. I only ordered a seafood quesadilla and iced tea. The quesadilla came with guacamole, sour cream and pick de gallo. It was all delicious and plentiful. My server was very attentive. It seemed like people walking by stopped in for a drink or to eat. It seemed like a nice place to drop in to any time of day and night. It had a very friendly atmosphere. I would definitely go again, when back in the area, and bring others with me next time.

• Visited October 2013