“Excellent hotel. Brilliant breakfast buffet .” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort

You added Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort to your Saves list
Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   3700 N Ocean Dr., Singer Island, FL 33404   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Breakfast for 4 and WiFi!
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Singer Island
ATLANTA
“Excellent hotel. Brilliant breakfast buffet .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Stayed for 3 weeks in May / June when boat engine was being repaired in local yard. Excellent bar on beach. Staff very friendly and skilled . Food and beverage prices very reasonable. Room spacious and very clean. Special thanks and high recommendation for breakfast chef Dave whose omelette specials and friendly early morning chats were the highlight of my day.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
George I, General Manager at Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
We appreciate your review, and I am very pleased that you had an excellent experience at our hotel.
It appears that our entire team provided you with attentive and friendly service, especially one of our Chefs. He is truly good at what he does. Thank you for the great recommendation.Regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
Clarkston, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We had a great oceanfront room. Bed was so comfortable.The hotel was very quiet. We stayed there 2 weeknights. It's close to Palm Beach shopping and dining. Juno Beach just north of there is also very nice. Didn't eat at the hotel.The beach was quiet and very nice. We saw a loggerhead turtle burying it's eggs late one night.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
George I, General Manager at Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank you for your five-star review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time at the hotel. The experience of watching a turtle create a nest on the beach is a rare sight so congratulations on seeing that. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Homestead, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I made reservations online for 3-nights to this hotel back in late-April, and so ever since then (and even before then) I've been reading / studying reviews on here for the hotel. Now it's my turn.

I enjoyed my stay. It was my first time at this specific hotel, and my first time ever in this region of South Florida. (I live 115 miles away.)

My room was physically clean, and it smelled clean. I didn't like how my room wasn't made up until past 4 and 4:30 PM daily, but I understand that the priority is to get the rooms available for the new guests that are just arriving, and my room was available when I arrived, so no major issues with that. The two most critical things that definitely make or break a room for me is A.C. and hot water. The A.C. worked perfectly and quietly, and the thermostat reacted appropriately to what I set it for. The hot water was superior. It was instant, and it was plentiful in both the bathroom sink as well as the shower. It was one of the best I've ever experienced in a hotel room ! The toilet was new, and its flush was powerful - almost like that of a cruise ship toilet ! I LOVED IT ! The bath towels were MASSIVE - bigger than my own. The bath towels are actually hidden away in a hallway closet while the hand towels are hanging on a small towel rack in the bathroom and the wash cloths are rolled up on top of the toilet. I thought that the placement of these towels was awkward. I think that they need to build a central location to put all of the towels so that it's more convenient. The lighting in the bathroom was spectacular, but it was rather weak in the room itself. The wide-screen HDTV was modern and it had a great picture. The WiFi was fairly strong all throughout the hotel complex. The minibar was useless for me. I didn't touch it at all. I'd rather have a working refrigerator to store cold water in. The balcony was tiny and virtually useless with an unimpressive view of the roof of a portion of the hotel. No problem. I just went outside to view The Atlantic Ocean. I concur with all of the other reviews on here that state that this is a noisy hotel where you can hear everything that goes on out in the hallway, upstairs, and all around. This is clearly an older building, but I think that The Hilton has done an excellent job with what they have here. I'd stay here again in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Thank you so much ChrisMDay for sharing your experience with us and for your recent visit. We are delighted you had such a positive experience, and the service you find important we were able to meet those needs. We hope you will join us again soon for more of the same since you are not that far away. Regards.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

This hotel had everything we needed for a short vacation. We needed beach, it gave us just that, for a great price. We would have stayed if car service wasn't so expensive. Drunk driving isn't the answer. The hotel is on the beach and has a lovely pool. The restaurant(s) are nice and the staff is nothing short of amazing. The shower door leaked, but that was a small issue that could easily be remedied. It didn't hinder the good times we had at the hotel. I hate the beach, but that hotel gave me a new appreciation.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
George I, General Manager at Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post positive comments on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and the great recommendation. I am pleased that you received specialized service from our team members as they are true professionals. Our beach is very nice compared to many other locations. Regards.
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights at this hotel & I do not have a single complaint. The staff was pleasant, the room was clean & a good size. The pool area was excellent. On Saturdays, there is a DJ! I loved the poolside service with drinks/food! Cannot wait to stay here again!

• Stayed June 2014
We appreciate your review about your recent stay at the Hilton Singer Island. It appears that your hotel experience was very positive, and that you were able to enjoy all the amenities of the hotel. I will share your comments and feedback with our entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We stayed at Hilton Singer island for another vacation in Singer Island. We enjoyed the stay, clean, good food and great drinks! The location is great too! The water is such a pretty blue and we were able to see pretty fish as we snorkeled. We also rented the paddle board from the Hilton.

We once again had problems with the shower leaking which is the reason why I did not give this an Excellent. We had to ask for extra towels daily because the shower creates such a flood in the bathroom. Please fix the doors on the shower! Also, the $10/day parking is cheaper than most places, but absolutely ridiculous to pay if you are staying at the hotel and they are not responsible for damage to your car.

Overall, we would stay again.

Room Tip: No matter what room you get, ask for extra towels for the leaky shower!