“Just got to the hotel impressions so far” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort

You added Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort to your Saves list
Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   3700 N Ocean Dr., Singer Island, FL 33404   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Breakfast for 4 and WiFi!
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Singer Island
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Just got to the hotel impressions so far”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

So far not a positive experience of this hotel. Just checked in and have never had a problem with Hilton Hotels. We are diamond members and the service we have experience at front desk has been very below Hilton standards, staff not unhelpful. This maybe due to only one person being at the desk. No early check in as told no rooms available. Went online and found many rooms available. Went back to check in and told no rooms available for upgrades for diamond members. We have been given a room on the third floor view of car park. Given 4 breakfast vouchers only for four days. Again, back to reception to clarify and was told we should of had 8 vouchers. So not sure about the friendly staff they must of been off for the day.

Our room on third floor is an average Hilton, OK.There is noise in corridor.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
George I, General Manager at Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
We understand how first impressions can be lasting impressions and we apologize for the missteps in service you've experienced thus far. We assure you that our dedicated, friendly, competent staff strives to remain one step ahead of our guests' needs. We will be following up with you, personally to ensure the rest of your stay is enjoyable.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
St Inigoes, MD, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

An awesome place to stay if in West Palm Beach or North Palm Beach area. The Resort is right on the beach and it is convenient to I95 and PGA BLVD. There are several local restaurants nearby and the resort has just about every amenity that you could ask for. The staff were very courteous and professional at all times. A great place to host a farewell party also.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

George I, General Manager at Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
We appreciate your review, and I'm very pleased that you had an excellent experience at our hotel.
It appears that our entire team provided you with attentive and friendly service, and that you were able to enjoy the hotel's amenities.Thank you for the great recommendation.
new york, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

great beach, friendly staff, seems to have enough at the facility, but its a bit old , tired and overall nothing felt clean. The beds were HORRIBLE! If you have any type of back issue, don't stay there!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Stayed here for two nights and it was okay. I was not that impressed with Singer Island itself. The Marriott's next door to the hotel looked nicer.
Staff was okay... Room was nice.. They had nice walk-in showers. Good Beds. Pillows were just okay..
The hotel though was just too quiet.. No jacuzzi, no action by the pool area.. Beach was fine.

Overall, everything else was pretty good but just not the best!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Marco Island, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

This really is a nice property. The rooms, albeit on the smaller side, are clean and modest. This is not 5* hotel, but it is great if you want the beach. The bathrooms are mediocre, but not dirty in the least bit. The ONLY complaint about the room was the beds. I do not like really soft beds...some may like it, but not me. Both beds were way too soft for me. I soldiered through it (I'm a warrior lol) and had a great time. Our room had awesome views and we saw a couple cruise ships leave port. The pool was very nice, but here's where the hotel could make more money...More staff serving at the pool. No one came near us to take an order. And valet? It didn't exist. We would have been more than willing to pull up and have someone valet the car and take our bags, but no one was there. It saved us a lot of money, but sometimes you just want the full treatment. I'd gladly stay here again.

Room Tip: rooms with higher numbers will be closer to the ocean. Get on the 4th floor or higher.
clarkston, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

This hotel sells beach passes to residents so at midnight on a Saturday night, locals are at the pool with their kids ranging from 4 to 12 years old, splashing and yelling. They aren't even staying there, they are just using the pool. Why aren't they staying there, well because they can't afford it but one family of 15 can buy one pass and share it and use the facilities when ever they want. Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else. For the price this place charges, its a total joke!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

George I, General Manager at Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Joshua H, I have received your comments through other sources and have responded to your concerns. Thank you for taking the time to advise us of your observations and we will make every effort to take corrective actions.
Waverly, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We stayed here at the Hilton nearly two weeks ago. I was in the process of moving to the West Palm Beach area, and my mother and I needed a place to crash after days of moving and apartment searching. The Hilton was just heavenly during our stay. The first night we finally pulled in about midnight after a long day's drive. The staff greeted us with a smile and promptly checked us in. Upon arriving to the room both of us went straight to sleep, and the beds felt as though I was sleeping on a cloud. When I woke up in the morning I peeked out my window to see a breathtaking sunset. Once my mother and I were both ready for our apartment searching day, we headed downstairs for our continental breakfast. We opted to pay the additional $5 each and receive the full breakfast buffet. It was definitely worth it! The sausages and french toast were divine, and I was thrilled to finally have some fresh fruit after being on the road so long. That night after signing a lease, we celebrated with room service! It was delicious! I got the fish tacos, and they were phenomenal, citrus seasoned. My mother got the best desert, Key Lim Pie, I don't know about native Floridians, but for this Iowan, it was an AMAZING Key Lime creation. That night we slept like babies, and upon awakening made sure to explore the beach before checking out. Our stay was great, and the Hilton got us through our crazy and chaotic weekend.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
George I, General Manager at Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and for your recent visit. We are delighted you had such a positive experience, thanks to the friendliness and attentiveness of our staff. Based on your comments you enjoyed the food service provided at the hotel and we will inform those departments. We hope you will join us again soon for more of the same.

Been to Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort? Share your experiences!