Stayed here for two nights and it was okay. I was not that impressed with Singer Island itself. The Marriott's next door to the hotel looked nicer.
Staff was okay... Room was nice.. They had nice walk-in showers. Good Beds. Pillows were just okay..
The hotel though was just too quiet.. No jacuzzi, no action by the pool area.. Beach was fine.
Overall, everything else was pretty good but just not the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Palm Beaches hotel and enjoy private beach access and stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. Conveniently located near I-95 and between Jupiter and Palm Beach, this Singer Island Hotel offers onsite restaurants, pool, kids program, event space and close to shopping, recreational activities and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Otel, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Hotel Singer Island
- Hilton West Palm Beach
- Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Resort
- West Palm Beach Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Singer Island
- Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Florida