This was my third time at the Hilton Singer Island, since once again, my boyfriend was staying here on a business trip. I was on the property for a long weekend and noted some positive changes. There is now drink service at the pool/beach, but on weekends only and the bar seems to have the drink situation better under control. Again, certain servers/bartenders make it more inviting, such as Paula and Maggie. The rooms are clean and staff friendly, the only thing that remained a problem was the beach bar closing at 10 every nite. Many guests would walk out there and were told the bar was closed or closing and I would imagine that it would be so much more profitable to keep it open until midnite, even if just on the weekends. The beach property is still gorgeous and overall, my stay was positive.
Caveat- There are still a TON of kids and families that stay here, so the pool is always noisy and packed with little ones. Bring headphones!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Palm Beaches hotel and enjoy private beach access and stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. Conveniently located near I-95 and between Jupiter and Palm Beach, this Singer Island Hotel offers onsite restaurants, pool, kids program, event space and close to shopping, recreational activities and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Otel, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Hotel Singer Island
- Hilton West Palm Beach
- Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Resort
- West Palm Beach Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Singer Island
- Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Florida