“The lobby was the only nice thing about it” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort

You added Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort to your Saves list
Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   3700 N Ocean Dr., Singer Island, FL 33404   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Get Double HHonors Points
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Singer Island
blackpool
“The lobby was the only nice thing about it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights at the beginning of April on the way back from Miami .our room was located on the top floor there was only 1 lift in the hotel working and they had the service elevator in use witch shuddered all the way up .the rooms are really small and the balcony was a stand out .everything seemed fine until we settled down to go to bed I turned of the tv and there was a humming noise we couldn't work out what it was ,we soon realised it was the main air conditioning unit was on the roof above our room there were also the noise of the elevators next to our room and the ice machine next door . I tried to change the room that night but nothing available so I checked again in the morning ,they said they would check and let me know so I went back later ,I could tell she hadn't got round to it and she said there was nothing available .we decided to leave it at that and went for breakfast ,oh dear it was poor 2 choices of cereal , muffin or croissant or toast and the usual bacon and egg ,breakfast at Hampton inns are better than this,hilton breakfasts are usually really great .to top it of the waitress had charged me $8 each for my 3 & 5 year old ,it is hilton policy that children 5 and under eat free at all hiltons when I told the manager this she was trying to tell me this was not true yet in the guest directory this is clearly stated.we the went to the beach witch was lovely and the pool wasn't too bad either at 2.30 I went to get something from the room ,it hadn't been cleaned so I telephoned front desk and she said they would clean it straight away .we went back to the room at 4 and they still hadn't been i phone front desk to tell them and they said the would find out what had happened I asked if they could come back at 5 and she said they go home at 5 .i had just got in the shower at 4.30 and they turned up with some towels . What a joke .the next morning we had the same problem at breakfast and a more heated argument with a different manager I went to get the guest directory in the end to prove her wrong .i told the front desk about the experience she apologised and knocked off the parking wow !!! The secure parking with the broken barrier . I wouldn't expect this from any hotel but it was like staying at a motel .i am a hilton gold member and can't believe the way we were treated. Oh and there were dead cockroaches in the lobby which were there all day very disappointing the Marriott next door is so much nicer

Room Tip: Go next door to the marriott
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
George I, General Manager at Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. I appreciate that you shared your experience with us and I am sharing your feedback with our staff to ensure that future guests are taken care of. If possible I would like for you to contact me directly so I may discuss this matter with you. I want to resolve this matter to your satisfaction. Thank you

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
palm coast, fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We only stayed one night at Hilton Singer Island and will certainly go back! The staff, especially the front desk supervisor Vany, was kind, very professional and certainly an asset to the Hilton chain.The hotel is very clean, rooms nicely decorated and Coconuts is fun,( great drinks, great bartender from Buffalo NY). with a beautiful view of the beach and ocean. Can't ask for more. The location itself is also good to go out to the other wonderful restaurants along PGA. We have stayed at other locations in that area and found that the Hilton Singer Island is by far the best.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Cleveland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Nicest shower I've seen at a hotel. Beautiful beach and pool. A few restaurants near by or a short drive down to West Palm where there are some excellent restaurants!...........................................

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Walpole, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We just got back from a great stay at Hilton Singer Island! It was relaxing and comfortable. There were weddings going on while we were there but we found the wedding guests to be friendly and happy. We had no problems with any noise as others had mentioned. We enjoyed Happy Hour 3 nights in a row and Bart took GREAT care of us each day (Thanks Bart)! Also, Robert in the dining room was very attentive in the morning at breakfast. The buffet is great, both the full and continential. If you are looking for a relaxing, fun place, come to the Singer Island, you will not be sorry!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool/oecan were by far more quiet.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
George I, General Manager at Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
The team members you mentioned for providing great service are part of our entire team which is dedicated to making sure everyone has a great stay at our hotel. Both of those team members are experienced and do go the extra step to assure total guest satisfaction. We are excited about your comments and we look forward to welcoming back to the Hilton Singer Island.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stayed here in March and must say we were very happy with the room, service and location. We booked an oceanfront room and yes, it is a little bit more expensive, but I don't think we would have been as pleased if we would have had to miss the beautiful view of the beach. From the outside it seems that all other rooms have parking lots or AC units spoiling the views. The beach is really beautiful and peaceful.

The food was pretty good, but choices are very limited. We stayed three nights and at the end were bored with the food and went looking for other options. The bar and restaurant basically have the same limited menu, some items with different prices (?). They have some really good priced wines, so what you miss in food, you can make up in Malbec.

All by all a very pleasing stay.

Room Tip: Oceanfront rooms have nice balconies with views of the beach.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We love Coconuts! The view is one of the best in all of Palm Beach County. The staff is friendly and the drinks are amazing. Great place for a vacation. The hotel is very clean and we had an amazing time here. The food is on par for hotel food but you are here for the location and beach!

Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I decided to stay on the water as a treat during my visit for business. Apparently the hotel hosts a lot of weddings, as these partygoers got me up at 130 and kept me up until 330.
Stay here for vacation, the staff is great.
Ps, NO CELL SERVICE HERE AT ALL

• Stayed April 2013

Been to Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort? Share your experiences!