“Rooms are better than 3 star!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort

You added Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort to your Saves list
Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   3700 N Ocean Dr., Singer Island, FL 33404   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Get Double HHonors Points
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Singer Island
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Rooms are better than 3 star!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

When we checked in we were told that our room with a king bed was on the 2nd floor which was not very desirable and would we like an ocean front room with two double beds instead on the top floor? I thought it was very nice for them to give us an option and to also be up front about the possible room situation. We chose the ocean front room and it was large and updated. The beds were comfortable and everything in the room was extremely clean. The beach out front was maintained very well. If you needed a towel or a drink, there was always someone nearby to ask. Overall we had a nice trip.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
New Jersey in the shadow of GWB
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

Good place, employees seem nice. I agree with most of the other reviews regarding views/services, etc. Here's the problems I found: There is no signs on the balconies prohibiting smoking, so I assume it's allowed. Well, if someone on the floor below me smokes on their balcony, the smell WILL come into my room when the balcony door is open. Kinda annoying. Defeats the purpose of having a non-smoking room if active smoke enters from the floors below. I'd prefer if they had more smoking rooms for customers, regulate them to the top floor, or put signs on the balcony prohibiting smoking.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Tampere, Finland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

We chose the hotel purely based on location on map and on available reviews.
This hotel has a great view and breakfast on Scandinavian style: rich, full, lot of options. Even though it was windy, we enjoyed breakfast outside. Perfect! :)

Access to West Palm Beach and main roads to north were close buy and with easy access.

Hotel Manager Susan and dinner waitress Barbara made our stay memorable, thank you! :)

Room Tip: As usual, ask room with sea view. It makes a difference :)
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Oakland, Ca
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have stayed here twice for work and I have to say that my second stay was better than my first. The hotel was very clean and the room was very clean. For the most part, the staff were very friendly and helpful; particularly in the bar/restaturant area. The bed was very comfortable, the room was spacious and there were plenty of outlets to charge all your gadgets. I had terrible reception and I have a different cell carrier than I had the first time I stayed--I had terrible service then as well, so that was a little frustrating but I did not include that in my rating. The bathroom was very clean and spacious and I loved that the shower was big and had a glass door instead of one of those nasty little shower curtains. The hotel has free parking and free wireless (don't know if the wireless is always free). The location is slightly isolated and there are not a lot of options in terms of restaurants or shopping within walking distance. In terms of the food, I ordered room service the first night I was there and the food arrived hot, fresh, exactly as I ordered and very tasty. I thought since the room service was good, that the restaurant would be even better. I had the crab cakes and I also order the fish tacos. I wouldn't suggest either. The crab had a fishy smell and just wasn't quite right and the fish tacos were just dry flour tortillas with a slab of fish in them that had not been seasoned. I would have rated this hotel a 4 except the location (for work purposes-not vacation) wasn't great and the room was an adjoining room which I was not expecting and I could hear almost everything from the room next to me. When no one was in the room it was quiet but once they were there, I could hear them cough--it just didn't feel like a lot of privacy. Lastly, the last time I stayed, the staff were not as friendly as this time, so I included that in the rating because in terms of staff it appears to be hit or miss.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Woodstock, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I had stayed at this hotel a few years ago and when I stayed last week, I was extremely impressed with its recent renovation. The guest rooms are awsome and the staff was excellent. The beach was great and I will definately go back.

Room Tip: Looks like all the rooms have ocean views but closer to the ocean are better
Washington, DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Just concluded 5 day business meeting for a small (less than 20) group at the Hilton Singer Island Hotel and I highly recommend it to any group, business or organization looking at doing something similar. Hotel staff are extremely competent and friendly without being intrusive. The hotel has an almost boutique quality about it. It feels comfortable, but is clean and modern with very good food, a welcoming tiki-bar, pool area and uncrowded beach area. Our group has booked a return visit for the same time next year, which in my humble opinion is about the best recommendation someone can offer.

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms likely have an up-charge, but the view is worth it.
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

For business purposes it worked perfect. Good breakfast buffet with eggs made to order at a very reasonable price. Comfortable beds, quiet rooms and plenty of parking. Great Value hotel and parking inexpensive compared to what hotels in FLL ask for.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Singer Island
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
#1 of 4 in Palm Beach Shores
4.0 of 5 stars 958 reviews
Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas
Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vac...
#2 of 4 in Palm Beach Shores
Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa
Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa
#5 of 10 in Palm Beach
4.0 of 5 stars 249 reviews

Been to Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort? Share your experiences!