“I think it's probably more between 3.5 and 3.75” 3 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
$25 Credit, towards F&B!
Ranked #2 of 3 hotels in Singer Island
Oakland, Ca
“I think it's probably more between 3.5 and 3.75”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have stayed here twice for work and I have to say that my second stay was better than my first. The hotel was very clean and the room was very clean. For the most part, the staff were very friendly and helpful; particularly in the bar/restaturant area. The bed was very comfortable, the room was spacious and there were plenty of outlets to charge all your gadgets. I had terrible reception and I have a different cell carrier than I had the first time I stayed--I had terrible service then as well, so that was a little frustrating but I did not include that in my rating. The bathroom was very clean and spacious and I loved that the shower was big and had a glass door instead of one of those nasty little shower curtains. The hotel has free parking and free wireless (don't know if the wireless is always free). The location is slightly isolated and there are not a lot of options in terms of restaurants or shopping within walking distance. In terms of the food, I ordered room service the first night I was there and the food arrived hot, fresh, exactly as I ordered and very tasty. I thought since the room service was good, that the restaurant would be even better. I had the crab cakes and I also order the fish tacos. I wouldn't suggest either. The crab had a fishy smell and just wasn't quite right and the fish tacos were just dry flour tortillas with a slab of fish in them that had not been seasoned. I would have rated this hotel a 4 except the location (for work purposes-not vacation) wasn't great and the room was an adjoining room which I was not expecting and I could hear almost everything from the room next to me. When no one was in the room it was quiet but once they were there, I could hear them cough--it just didn't feel like a lot of privacy. Lastly, the last time I stayed, the staff were not as friendly as this time, so I included that in the rating because in terms of staff it appears to be hit or miss.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

735 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Woodstock, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I had stayed at this hotel a few years ago and when I stayed last week, I was extremely impressed with its recent renovation. The guest rooms are awsome and the staff was excellent. The beach was great and I will definately go back.

Room Tip: Looks like all the rooms have ocean views but closer to the ocean are better
Washington, DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Just concluded 5 day business meeting for a small (less than 20) group at the Hilton Singer Island Hotel and I highly recommend it to any group, business or organization looking at doing something similar. Hotel staff are extremely competent and friendly without being intrusive. The hotel has an almost boutique quality about it. It feels comfortable, but is clean and modern with very good food, a welcoming tiki-bar, pool area and uncrowded beach area. Our group has booked a return visit for the same time next year, which in my humble opinion is about the best recommendation someone can offer.

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms likely have an up-charge, but the view is worth it.
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

For business purposes it worked perfect. Good breakfast buffet with eggs made to order at a very reasonable price. Comfortable beds, quiet rooms and plenty of parking. Great Value hotel and parking inexpensive compared to what hotels in FLL ask for.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

This was mine & my wife's third stay here over the years, and each time it get's better and better. With recent property wide renovations finishing up, this hotel is a fantastic bang for the buck that is located on a beautifully uncrowded beach. The staff is amazing - from the bellmen, housekeepers, restaurant servers, reservations, and all of the "back of house" staff that I was able to meet, that all know how to go above and beyond. We were there over Thanksgiving (was a pretty full hotel), and the staff were all in good spirits for having to work the holiday. To each of them a huge thank you for providing such a great time for my family & I. If you are looking for a nice getaway to escape the winter cold, then head to Singer Island and let the crew at the Hilton give you a stay to remember!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Stavanger, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stayed for a week, was business for my fiance and pleasure for me. I have a service dog with me and everyone was amazingly nice, friendly, accommodating, the food is great, rooms are well-equipped and clean, only good things to say about this place. My fiance switched to another Hilton after I went home because of the distance to his work near PBI plus they started construction and were making noise all day making it impossible for him to work/sleep (was on night shift), otherwise he would have stayed all month.

Room Tip: Find out ahead-of-time if there is any construction and plan room accordingly.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

This hotel is absolutely great! The decor was artsy, modern & new. They have a nice tiki bar outside that overlooks the ocean. My room had an inter-coastal view, which actually means you can see the bay one way & the ocean on the other way. It was beautiful. Its not necessary to pay more for the ocean view.
The staff was wonderful!!! They were very caring & accommodating. They made me feel like I was still at home in the midwest. Helen at the front desk is first class all the way!
The best kept secret about this hotel is the spectacular private beach they have. Its super clean too! There's a nice sandbar not too far out (you can actually walk to it) that keeps all the waves away. The water was calm, clear & warm. So calm actually that you could see schools of little fish!
This is the best place to stay in the Palm Beach area hands down!!!!!

Room Tip: You can see the ocean from almost every room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Been to Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches? Share your experiences!