“The Prrrrfect Wedding Destination!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Get Double HHonors Points
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Singer Island
New York, New York, United States
“The Prrrrfect Wedding Destination!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

I choose to have our wedding at the Hilton about 3 months before our wedding day. I attended a wedding in 2006 at this same location so I was slightly familiar with its ambiance. From the first point of contact with Keely their Catering and Sales Coordinator I was EXTREMELY impressed! She was knowledgeable, always available to you, and would do everything she could to get everything you wanted for that day. Not only was time ticking but we live in New York so we had to solely rely on the Hilton staff, family and friends to help us put together everything for this special day. The staff was amazing down to the servers on our wedding day. The location is absolutely beautiful with all the new renovations they have made. I wanted everything to be perfect and trust me everything went way beyond my expectations! We even stayed in an onceanfront room for 3 days after the wedding and the location and beach make a beautiful honeymoon spot!

Room Tip: The Oceanfront rooms are worth every penny!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 3 days in June. We loved the location and beautiful beach. The hotel staff was great. They were helpful and friendly. The room was nice and comfortable, with a view of the ocean. The pool area is relaxing, the hot tub is very small and HOT!! The pool closes early because of turtle nesting, which was disappointing but understandable. We will definetly stay there again.

Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Hilton Singer Island for our 2 year anniversary. We enjoyed our stay so much that we extended the stay for an extra 2 nights! EVERYONE at the hotel was so nice and helpful. Kudos to Nicole at the front desk and Patti at the bar for their help! The hotel is located right on the beach and the water is a blue that I have only seen in the Caribbean! The pool was very nice and relaxing as well. We ate at the breakfast buffet a few times and I can't complain about the quality of the food. There was alot to choose from. It was a little pricey, but that is what you get when you stay at a Hilton. We frequently bought drinks at the outside bar, which were very tasty! It did rain a few days while we were there and there was plenty to do, such as the Saw Grass Mall in Ft Lauderdale and the Palm Beach Gardens Mall which is not too far from the hotel. We found lots of restaurants that we LOVED around the hotel. We also went to City Place in downtown West Palm. We enjoyed this vacation so much that we are already looking to see when we can go back again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Westchester County, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

We have stayed here four or five times--mostly for family get-togethers, because it is reasonably priced, conveniently located, the accommodations are quite comfortable, most of the staff is friendly and accommodating, and the beach is wonderful. My only criticism is that the restaurant is much more expensive than its quaity warrants. (But that can be remedied by eating elsewhere. There is no shortage of alternatives in the area.)

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

We hadn't stayed at this hotel in three years but decided to go back again because they offered a great deal (the staycation) on their website--buffet breakfast plus umbrella and beach lounges included with the room for $169 per night. Plus the parking is less expensive here than it is in another resort that we like in south Florida. The buffet breakfast was wonderful and included both hot and cold items with an omelet chef on duty! The beach was beautiful. Staff was extremely helpful and courteous. My one and only complaint is that the soundproofing of the rooms could be improved. If you're a light sleeper you can sometimes hear doors slamming shut from other rooms.

Singer Island is more quiet than south Florida and is very clean and relaxing. We ate dinner in the restaurant one night, just had burgers because it's a little pricey but the food was very good. For a good meal at a bargain, try Too Jay's. There are several of them in Florida but our favorite is the one in Bluffs Shopping Center, US Highway 1, Jupiter.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a nice view. Rooms on south side over look the pool.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

My husband and I got married at the Hilton Singer Island on June 3, 2012. We had great service from the moment we arrived. We checked in early with no issue and they had a fridgerator and crib in our room for our 1 year old son. All of our wedding guests were accomodated nicely as well. Nickole and Keely made us have the wedding of our dreams. They coordinated everything and I didn't have to worry about anything. The beach wedding was perfect and if I had to do it over again, I would choose the same hotel/location. Our honeymoon suite was fantastic the night of the wedding. Couldn't have asked for a better room. The breakfast buffet was good as well as the late night menu. We didn't eat lunch there during our stay. The room was good as well. My only complaint about the King room is that it didn't have a bathtub which I needed to bathe my son. But I made due without it. Great waitresses as well, Barbie was the best. She even danced with us poolside! Thought it was odd that they didn't have a spa but was referred next door to Marriott and received a 10% discount. Marriott's spa is fabulous. Thanks Hilton Singer Island!

Room Tip: Try and get a room close to oceanview...odd numbers above 15 would still give you a good view.
Chicago, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

I stayed here for three days on a business trip. The location is wonderful, the beach very relaxing, the rooms great and the service ok too. I was able to take advantage of the location to go to the beach inbetween meetings. I had a wonderful ocean front room, clean, well appointed and very comfortable. The staff were all very professional. We had a morning when the elevators were not working. I was on the 4th floor and waited for about 5 minutes before walking down to the lobby. I stopped at the desk and they were not only apologetic but suggested if that ever happened again to call and they would send someone to take me down on the service elevator. Workmen were already working on the elevator and it was repaired when I returned. I appreciated the staff concern and the fact that they had a solution should I need an elevator. I encountered that kind of thoughtfulness from every staff person I encountered. This hotel is high on my list both for a vacation and work related travel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches? Share your experiences!