“Beautiful beach, wonderful buffet breakfast included in the "staycation"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort

You added Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort to your Saves list
Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   3700 N Ocean Dr., Singer Island, FL 33404   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Get Double HHonors Points
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Singer Island
New York City, New York
“Beautiful beach, wonderful buffet breakfast included in the "staycation"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

We hadn't stayed at this hotel in three years but decided to go back again because they offered a great deal (the staycation) on their website--buffet breakfast plus umbrella and beach lounges included with the room for $169 per night. Plus the parking is less expensive here than it is in another resort that we like in south Florida. The buffet breakfast was wonderful and included both hot and cold items with an omelet chef on duty! The beach was beautiful. Staff was extremely helpful and courteous. My one and only complaint is that the soundproofing of the rooms could be improved. If you're a light sleeper you can sometimes hear doors slamming shut from other rooms.

Singer Island is more quiet than south Florida and is very clean and relaxing. We ate dinner in the restaurant one night, just had burgers because it's a little pricey but the food was very good. For a good meal at a bargain, try Too Jay's. There are several of them in Florida but our favorite is the one in Bluffs Shopping Center, US Highway 1, Jupiter.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a nice view. Rooms on south side over look the pool.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

My husband and I got married at the Hilton Singer Island on June 3, 2012. We had great service from the moment we arrived. We checked in early with no issue and they had a fridgerator and crib in our room for our 1 year old son. All of our wedding guests were accomodated nicely as well. Nickole and Keely made us have the wedding of our dreams. They coordinated everything and I didn't have to worry about anything. The beach wedding was perfect and if I had to do it over again, I would choose the same hotel/location. Our honeymoon suite was fantastic the night of the wedding. Couldn't have asked for a better room. The breakfast buffet was good as well as the late night menu. We didn't eat lunch there during our stay. The room was good as well. My only complaint about the King room is that it didn't have a bathtub which I needed to bathe my son. But I made due without it. Great waitresses as well, Barbie was the best. She even danced with us poolside! Thought it was odd that they didn't have a spa but was referred next door to Marriott and received a 10% discount. Marriott's spa is fabulous. Thanks Hilton Singer Island!

Room Tip: Try and get a room close to oceanview...odd numbers above 15 would still give you a good view.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Chicago, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

I stayed here for three days on a business trip. The location is wonderful, the beach very relaxing, the rooms great and the service ok too. I was able to take advantage of the location to go to the beach inbetween meetings. I had a wonderful ocean front room, clean, well appointed and very comfortable. The staff were all very professional. We had a morning when the elevators were not working. I was on the 4th floor and waited for about 5 minutes before walking down to the lobby. I stopped at the desk and they were not only apologetic but suggested if that ever happened again to call and they would send someone to take me down on the service elevator. Workmen were already working on the elevator and it was repaired when I returned. I appreciated the staff concern and the fact that they had a solution should I need an elevator. I encountered that kind of thoughtfulness from every staff person I encountered. This hotel is high on my list both for a vacation and work related travel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

I had stayed at this Hilton a few years ago and it was OK. Since my last visit, they have done some renovating and rearranging to make it even nicer for the guests. There is now a big table in the lobby with several computers for guests to use. I had brought my own so didn't need this service and was glad to have free wifi.

My room was very comfortable - soft pillows, nice bedding, good lighting, big chair to lounge in and a small balcony with a view of the ocean if you look the right way. The bathroom had definitely been updated recently so very nice. There was an in-room safe and mini bar (which I didn't use.) The food at the hotel was above average with a hot breakfast buffet or continental breakfast buffet. The outside bar is probably the most distinguishing feature. Very fun. And, the pool area is also quite nice with a shaded area if the sun is too bright.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Boynton Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a business meeting with his franchise headquarters back in April. We're somewhat local, as we live an hour away. We checked in and were given an upgraded room on the third floor. It was nice to get away for the weekend and spend some time on the beach. There is a Publix (grocery store) within 2-3 minutes driving distance so we stocked up on some snacks and had a great time.
I loved the shower, it was very nice!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Got a discounted room on Hotwire and it was great. On the beach, free van service. Helpful, friendly staff.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Washington, DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

I stayed at this hotel over the Memorial Day weekend (Sun-Tues). Very nice hotel. It sits right on the beach. Rooms were very clean and the staff; very friendly at check in. With all the people checking in it was a bit congested. We recieved more than what we paid for just by being a lil patient. We booked a double city view but becasue there were lots of families that wanted a double, they asked if we didn't mind taking a king ocean/pool view. duhh! no real thought there. They have a nice breakfast buffet and drinks are served poolside. Once the weekenders moved, the pool was all ours. There's plenty to do in and around FLL. Overall, this is a very nice hotel if you can get in. I'd stay again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Singer Island
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
#1 of 4 in Palm Beach Shores
4.0 of 5 stars 938 reviews
Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas
Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vac...
#2 of 4 in Palm Beach Shores
#1 of 10 in Palm Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 554 reviews
Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa
Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach

Been to Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort? Share your experiences!