“Awesome stay - tremendous staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Get Double HHonors Points
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Singer Island
Leesburg, Virginia
“Awesome stay - tremendous staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

My wife and I took a "long weekend" to warm up and I cannot say enough good things about our stay here - particularly the staff who did everything they could to make the stay as enjoyable as possible. The beachfront property is spectacular - couldn't ask for it to be easier/more convenient for a weekend getaway to a warm beach. You will definitely need a car to get to restaurants/bars/downtown - but it is an easy drive from PBI. Helen and Rachel at the front desk were so helpful and go out of their way for you and make sure to hit the indoor bar in the evenings as Patty will make you feel like a friend. Hotel renovations are complete and they did a really nice job. Rooms are comfortable (no refrigerator) and even the partial ocean view rooms have tremendous views. Will definitely stay here again next time in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
Royal Palm Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

We recently had our wedding at the Hilton at Singer Island in Rivera Beach Florida. It was the most amazing time and couldn't have asked for a better place to have our big day. Everyone was very professional and did everything we they could and everything we asked of them. Nickole D'Angelo was also very helpful in the planning and preperation of the wedding. We were both givin seperate rooms to get ready in, which was very helpful. The food was as amazing as it was when we went in for our taste testing. The room we stayed in was also great! I would recomend the Hilton to anyone looking for a beach wedding or just a great stay.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a ocean front view stay on the east side of the building.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Plymouth, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

I have been staying at the Hilton Singer Island off and on for the last 5 years. The effort and expense they have went to to update and improve the hotel is readily apparent. The interior lobby and restaurant have been totally and tastefully remodeled, the gyn is new with great machines, the restaurant menu is updated and more upscale, and the service at the from desk and restaurant were flawless. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. There is some construction and roadwork going on around the hotel, but aside from some road congestion on the first day, it did not detract from the experience. I would highly recommend the Hilton Singer Island to anyone interested in a modestly price beachfront hotel with a great location and wonderful staff.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here in March 2012 for a brief getaway... Absolutely perfect. Staff was amazing! Oskar, Sean, Brian, Margie and Mike were incredibly friendly and helpful. All we are talking about is when we are going back.... Perfect for a relaxing getaway.

• Stayed March 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

First... the staff gets 5++ starts. Impeccable customer service. From the moment I walked in at 1pm and got an early check in until the second I left, every single Hilton staff member excelled in customer service.

The pluses: customer service. Almost finished with a beautiful renovation. Delicious food. I was cramming on a work project and had room service for one lunch and two dinners. The coconut shrimp melted in my mouth. The sea bass was some of the best I've ever had. The Mahi sandwich and dinner filet were delicious.. with flavorful sauces. The key lime pie was delicious and the creme brulee was quite nice. Very nice breakfast buffet.

I ate one meal in the Tiki bar.. We sat at counter facing the ocean. It was just beautiful. Barbie was a wonderful server. Live music was very nice.

The room was spacious and clean with a big window that faced the Marriott but had a nice view of the ocean, too. At first I was disappointed that there wasn't a bath tub, but I really liked the roman shower. Nice lighting with plenty of lamps and outlets. Great big nice chair that I spent hours in working on the computer.. lovely breeze coming through the 7th floor balcony window. I could hear the ocean surf.

The pool was nice with plenty of seating. The beach is close and easy to get to. The staff put out chairs and loungers... $10 an hour or $30 a day to rent. That seemed a bit strange to me at first.. but it does guarantee a nice spot and was totally worth it. They "close" at 5 pm ... which means they make you get off the chairs! That seems awfully early to be, but not a big deal.

Could do better.... these are mostly small things:

-The lobby/restaurant areas was FREEZING cold.

-The "pantry" where they keep snacks and sundries really needs to have more choices.. maybe some fruit and yogurt and calorie free energy drinks.

-Housekeeping cleaned the room well, but I had to on two different days to request the coffee supplies be restocked. They promptly and politely responded.

-Not the HIlton's fault.. but there is some noisy construction going on between the Marriott and the Hilton and on the street.

I would definitely come back here... the beach is grand!

Room Tip: Get a high floor. As for one that is away from the main road.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Chicago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

Small room, older, dated property, well sited. Busy time of the season, with 1 elevator out of order the whole time we were there (4 days). Really small pool area for the size of the hotel. Beach is nice and right there. Currently there is construction in front of and beside the hotel, which makes for an early and noisy morning. Generous breakfast buffet and nice beach bar, looks right at the shore. Just okay.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Los Angeles
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

This place was really nice...clean hotel room and a nice beach in the back. My husband and I really needed a restful vacation, and were looking forward to getting away from work.

There were just a few problems: (1) Our room wasn't ready at the posted check-in time of 4pm. We checked in at 4:11pm, and walked all the way up to our room, only to find that housekeeping was still cleaning the room. We had to lug all of our stuff back down to the lobby to re-check into a new room, that still wasn't ready. They finally got us our room 20 minutes later. (2) The next morning (day of check out), we were rudely awoken by housekeeping knocking on our door at 9am. It's funny how they were late in getting us our room the night before, but were anxious to kick us out the next day before the scheduled check out of 11am. If you know we're checking out, at least let us check out before you knock on our door. Didn't you review the log book to see who was checking out? After I informed the housekeeper that we were still sleeping, she said sorry and moved onto the next room. Ten minutes later, I'm rudely awoken AGAIN by the same housekeeper, blasting mariachi music in the room directly across from our room! HELLO??? Didn't I just tell you that we were still sleeping? She didn't hear me asking her to turn down the music, and it took another housekeeper (name: America) to tell her to turn it off. How rude!

Upon check out, we tried to inform the manager about the situation, but of course, one was not available. Cheketa, the front desk employee, took down my name and number, and said that the manager would call me back. I'm still waiting...

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches? Share your experiences!