First... the staff gets 5++ starts. Impeccable customer service. From the moment I walked in at 1pm and got an early check in until the second I left, every single Hilton staff member excelled in customer service.
The pluses: customer service. Almost finished with a beautiful renovation. Delicious food. I was cramming on a work project and had room service for one lunch and two dinners. The coconut shrimp melted in my mouth. The sea bass was some of the best I've ever had. The Mahi sandwich and dinner filet were delicious.. with flavorful sauces. The key lime pie was delicious and the creme brulee was quite nice. Very nice breakfast buffet.
I ate one meal in the Tiki bar.. We sat at counter facing the ocean. It was just beautiful. Barbie was a wonderful server. Live music was very nice.
The room was spacious and clean with a big window that faced the Marriott but had a nice view of the ocean, too. At first I was disappointed that there wasn't a bath tub, but I really liked the roman shower. Nice lighting with plenty of lamps and outlets. Great big nice chair that I spent hours in working on the computer.. lovely breeze coming through the 7th floor balcony window. I could hear the ocean surf.
The pool was nice with plenty of seating. The beach is close and easy to get to. The staff put out chairs and loungers... $10 an hour or $30 a day to rent. That seemed a bit strange to me at first.. but it does guarantee a nice spot and was totally worth it. They "close" at 5 pm ... which means they make you get off the chairs! That seems awfully early to be, but not a big deal.
Could do better.... these are mostly small things:
-The lobby/restaurant areas was FREEZING cold.
-The "pantry" where they keep snacks and sundries really needs to have more choices.. maybe some fruit and yogurt and calorie free energy drinks.
-Housekeeping cleaned the room well, but I had to on two different days to request the coffee supplies be restocked. They promptly and politely responded.
-Not the HIlton's fault.. but there is some noisy construction going on between the Marriott and the Hilton and on the street.
I would definitely come back here... the beach is grand!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Palm Beaches hotel and enjoy private beach access and stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. Conveniently located near I-95 and between Jupiter and Palm Beach, this Singer Island Hotel offers onsite restaurants, pool, kids program, event space and close to shopping, recreational activities and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Hotel Singer Island
- Hilton West Palm Beach
- Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Resort
- West Palm Beach Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Singer Island
- Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Florida