The property was about a 30-45 minute drive from downtown Sevilla in a rural locale. Wheat and sunflower fields surround this beautiful former olive farm, converted into a beautiful lodging facility. Two pools on the property, one more utilized than the other, allowing for a more private setting, if desired, at the one. The dinner was outstanding, worth every penny. The room was very spacious, including a loft with a sofa. WIFI was spotty--only reliable in a separate sitting room. You are in the countryside, so bring some snacks for the room and a bottle of wine for the room or by the pool, so you aren't limited to what they have on hand or held to paying for every drink you have. There is a gas station just past the driveway if you need some odds and ends. This was a wonderful and relaxing stop in our tour of Spain, a welcome break from the cities we had toured in a quiet, luxurious setting. Fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying half between Seville & Jerez in the heart of Andalucia, the 300 year old Hacienda de San Rafael is a lovingly restored hotel of great charm. Formally a thriving olive farm, the hacienda now comprises 11 deluxe luxurious en suite bedrooms & 3 new thatched cottages or "casitas" set in an exclusive garden area and sharing their own infinity pool, perfect for those seeking privacy and space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Splendia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Escapio, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Hacienda de San Rafael reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda De San Rafael Hotel Seville
- Hacienda De San Rafael Seville
- Hacienda De San Rafael Las Cabezas De San-Juan, Spain - Province Of Seville