We stayed in the hotel la grava for two nights and definitely enjoyed our stay.
1. Fantastic food! All of the food was very good but MUST haves include the hazelnut pudding ( creamy chocolate middle) and the hotel's own marmalade.
2. Warm, friendly room. The room was lovely and well presented. Quiet, and the room itself was quite big. The quality of sleep was excellent and the beds were very comfortable. Luxury bathroom :)
3. Friendly and helpful staff. The staff were always keen to help and went out of their way to make sure that our experience was special.
1. Location, location, location. The hotel lies in the sleepy old town of el Morell and lacks any life whatsoever. However the biggest thing was the fact that next to the hotel is a MASSIVE oil refinery which is very unpleasant to the eye. I truly cannot believe that this has hardly come up on this page. That said, it didn't make much impact on our enjoyable trip and looks surprising good at night with its twinkling lights.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your La Grava Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Grava Hotel El Morell, Spain - Tarragona