I stayed here with my husband for 4 nights and everything about the Masia was fantastic. A brief summary of the highlights:
- gorgeous, quiet location overlooking the mountains (NB: you need a car to get to Sitges 8km away, but that wasn't a problem for us as we wanted a quiet holiday - we went into Sitges for dinner or lunch on each day, and had our other meal at the Masia)
- lovely large room (more like a suite) with powerful shower, own terrace with splendid views, and very comfortable bed
- excellent cooking from Gene and Simon - especially the scrambled eggs!
- fabulous, relaxing pool area, again with those amazing views
- an "honour bar" help yourself system that works really well and is very inexpensive (9 euros for a bottle of very good wine)
This isn't a "super modern" corporate hotel, but if you like character, wonderful views, and a personal touch from your hosts, I would definitely recommend it.
PS - nearby Carnivore restaurant is also a must for amazing beef.
- Also Known As:
- Masia Casanova Hotel Sitges
- Masia Casanova Hotel