Travelling with my 74yr old mum we "did" Bali in short hops. On day 2 we arrived in Padangbai, sleeping over in one of the villas at Bloo Lagoon (no 23?). The two bedrooms were separate "pavilions" with big sliding doors on 3 sides. Both en suite bathrooms were outdoors and all of this sat on a large deck under a central roofed area. The deck came out over about a 10m drop and had a HUGE day bed on which you could spend hours looking across the Blue Lagoon Bay to Mt Agung. We also had a mezzanine area, a dining area, a "loo with a view" and a kitchen which we did not have time to use. Other highlights include exotic organic soaps (also for sale in the Blootique), big fans everywhere, unlimited free drinking water, access to on-premises massages and treatments (greatly appreciated by mum), beautiful gardens and a huge tropical pool. The only criticism would be that the food, although it was beautiful to look at, tended to be blanded down, probably for European taste buds? If you stay for longer than one night this would be no issue as you would have your own kitchen or alternatively could use the shuttle to get into Padangbai for some chili sensations. This place is definitely on the itinerary for our next trip....
- Also Known As:
- Bloo Lagoon Village Hotel Padangbai
- Bloo Lagoon Village Hotel
- Bloo Lagoon Village Padangbai, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An international village, a combination of home, studio, and shared resort. Each of the 25 imaginative, distinctive and elegantly designed villas which make up this hill top resort enjoy panoramic views over Blue Lagoon Bay and Mount Agung and have been personalized by their individual owners so that time spent here is like staying in someone else's home. All are within easy reach of the free form swimming pool. Each home has been designed to help guest rediscover nature with open spaces flowing from outdoors to indoors. The village has been created and is operated with environmental sustainability dominant. The underlying aim of Bloo Lagoon Village is to improve the lives of all participating individuals, the guests, local villagers and life on our planet through an intuitive understanding of nature and a cooperative environment of mutual exchange from which all parties benefit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, AsiaRooms, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Bloo Lagoon Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.