“A real pub” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #68 of 165 Restaurants in Fitzroy
Cuisines: Australian
Description: Tucked away in the back streets of Fitzroy is The Union Club Hotel.Located on the corner of Gore and Webb Streets Fitzroy, the Union is a land mark corner pub and a true local. Come in and enjoy a great meal from the Kitchen in the dining room or just a quiet afternoon beer in the sun filled public bar. In winter shoot some pool by the open fire...
Melbourne, Australia
“A real pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I've been drinking here for a few years now and every time my friends and I come here we have a great time. Food is always great and there is a huge menu to chose from. Beer is on the cheaper side for Fitzroy and staff are always friendly. It can get pretty busy on weekends but I've been here enough that now I book a table when there is a larger group of us on Fridays or Saturday. Durning the week it's fine. All in all I love this place and recommend it when you find yourself in the area.

“A Back Street Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I stumbled upon the Union in Fitzroy recently and what a find it was. Great atmosphere, great burger, one of the best I've had in Melbourne. The staff actually smiled when they served you.
I can't wait to try other stuff on the menu.

• Visited May 2014