“Ole Anada” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Ole Anada”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Our family have just spent a lovely sunday afternoon enjoying some beautiful tapas and raciones
and wonderful spanish wine to sip on
The food was just delectable, aubergine with labne, quail with pomegranate salad, king prawns,lamb ribs, flat head tails, seafood paella, beetroot walnut and apple salad and the list goes on
great little plates to share with just first class contemporary spanish food and every morsel just delicious.
Our food and beverage manager and waitress Lisa gave us wonderful attention and service so we will be back again to share this special food , we also loved the sweets sharing plate which gave us all the opportunity to enjoy a variety and taste of all the beautiful sweets on the menu.
The traditional sangria
was also a great way to begin a perfect meal and sunday
thank you to all at Anada for a great afternoon of wonderful food and service

• Visited July 2013

85% Recommend
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Tapas and great atmosphere ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

If you like tapas and a funky atmosphere then you will like this little place in Gertude St, Collingwood, but I suggest you book rather than expecting a seat from walking in! Thoroughly recommend trying the delicious variety of reasonably priced tapas and if you like Paella, then leave some room to share a dish. The wine list was good and can also recommend the Alhambra Negra (Dark Ale) to go with the chorizo and/or meat dishes.

• Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Awesome experience ,Fabulous Food !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding !! Beautiful Tapas !Well presented ,Great Food...Excellent Service,can't wait to go back ! Loved the Pomegranite Caprioska !!

• Visited June 2013
Melbourne
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

My husband and I had a special occasion dinner here and were blown away with the quality of the food and the attention given by front-of-house staff and the chefs who prepared the food.

The menu was extensive with tapas, raciones and set menus and I was doubtful whether I should go the set menu as I am unable to eat a variety of foods. I was assured that my long list of "can't eats" would be taken care of and if need be, I would get one item considering my allergies and my husband another, so there was no need to worry. We chose the second option for the menu which meant we received 12 tapas or raciones and a mixed dessert platter and they were brilliant. Sometimes we got the same thing to eat with mine minus what I couldn't eat but at times, I got something quite different to my husband's. At one stage, a dish came out that had something on it that I could not eat and the staff went back to the kitchen and ordered it again with the adjustment and my husband ended up eating double for that racione!!

The service was outstanding and the time and patience given when I explained all that I could not eat was great and I did not feel as if I was being a nuisance. The food was innovative, fresh and the presentation of each dish was superb. The dessert platter was wonderful and my favourite was the crema catalana - as good as what we have had in Spain.

The menu was well judged as at the finish, we could not have eaten one morsel more.

My husband had the house red and was very pleased and finished off the night with a glass of 1855 Pedro Ximenez! The wine list had a variety of wines available.

I would highly recommend Anada for its service and food and don't wait for a special occasion, just go!

• Visited June 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“A little Spanish surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Went to Anada because my friends and I were craving some paella. Booked for 6 of us and we were seated at a shared high table in the back with 4 others. Great atmosphere. We liked that we could order individual tapas according to what we each fancied, and then shared the raciones which included two beautifully cooked paella. The squid ink paella was especially yummy! The pork belly course was quite small to share among 6 but it was melt in the mouth! Great selection of wine. It's a great place to hang out and enjoy a night with friends. The place is undergoing renovations this coming week for two weeks so maybe the new digs will be more spacious.

• Visited April 2013