“Awesome experience ,Fabulous Food !!” 5 of 5 stars

9415 6101
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Anada is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 247 Restaurants in Fitzroy
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Melbourne, Australia
“Awesome experience ,Fabulous Food !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Outstanding !! Beautiful Tapas !Well presented ,Great Food...Excellent Service,can't wait to go back ! Loved the Pomegranite Caprioska !!

• Visited June 2013

Melbourne
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

My husband and I had a special occasion dinner here and were blown away with the quality of the food and the attention given by front-of-house staff and the chefs who prepared the food.

The menu was extensive with tapas, raciones and set menus and I was doubtful whether I should go the set menu as I am unable to eat a variety of foods. I was assured that my long list of "can't eats" would be taken care of and if need be, I would get one item considering my allergies and my husband another, so there was no need to worry. We chose the second option for the menu which meant we received 12 tapas or raciones and a mixed dessert platter and they were brilliant. Sometimes we got the same thing to eat with mine minus what I couldn't eat but at times, I got something quite different to my husband's. At one stage, a dish came out that had something on it that I could not eat and the staff went back to the kitchen and ordered it again with the adjustment and my husband ended up eating double for that racione!!

The service was outstanding and the time and patience given when I explained all that I could not eat was great and I did not feel as if I was being a nuisance. The food was innovative, fresh and the presentation of each dish was superb. The dessert platter was wonderful and my favourite was the crema catalana - as good as what we have had in Spain.

The menu was well judged as at the finish, we could not have eaten one morsel more.

My husband had the house red and was very pleased and finished off the night with a glass of 1855 Pedro Ximenez! The wine list had a variety of wines available.

I would highly recommend Anada for its service and food and don't wait for a special occasion, just go!

• Visited June 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“A little Spanish surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Went to Anada because my friends and I were craving some paella. Booked for 6 of us and we were seated at a shared high table in the back with 4 others. Great atmosphere. We liked that we could order individual tapas according to what we each fancied, and then shared the raciones which included two beautifully cooked paella. The squid ink paella was especially yummy! The pork belly course was quite small to share among 6 but it was melt in the mouth! Great selection of wine. It's a great place to hang out and enjoy a night with friends. The place is undergoing renovations this coming week for two weeks so maybe the new digs will be more spacious.

• Visited April 2013
Melbourne
“Great tapas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

This little Fitzroy gem offers friendly and helpful service. The wine list is small but offers good choice. The set tapas menu is a great idea if you have not tried the food here before, and I can highly recommend the pork belly - it's sensational! You can linger here or sit at the bar for a quick bite. Just love this place

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Mary D
Sydney
“Great tastes and excellent staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Agreat experience at this small restaurant in Fitzroy. The tapas selection is very braod and the mains will cater for all tastes. The paella was excellent. The staff were knowledable and attentive. Definitely will be dining there again.

• Visited March 2013