“Rustic cottage made to feel like home” 5 of 5 stars

Da Fiorina
Via Botro 3 | Prati di Vezzano, 19020 Vezzano Ligure, Italy   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Vezzano Ligure
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“Rustic cottage made to feel like home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

Da Fiorina was a hidden gem situated in the rustic italian countryside. From the moment Paul (my friend) and I walked in the front door, Roberto made us a part of his familia! There was nothing better than waking up in this quaint italian cottage and looking out of the window overtop of vineyards to see a rising sun making its way over the tops of the mountain. He and his mother went above and beyond anything I ever expected from a B&B: cooking breakfast each morning with a variety of different cuisine and beverage options, driving Paul and I to and from restaurants and railroad stations, and conversing in the evening talks in the siting room that included matters from sports to politics to tourism information, and everything in between. If I ever find my way back to this area (which I hope I do), I will not hesitate to rely on Da Fiorina for all of my lodging needs!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends

Solo
Business
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

My friend and I were backpacking through Italy and we stayed here this past summer while visiting the Cinque Terre. What a great deal! Roberto and his mother were so hospitable. Every day, Roberto drove us to the train station and picked us up right on time. Roberto is very professional, but I also feel that we really bonded. I highly recommend this very intimate, very personal bed and breakfast.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Kortrijk, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2011

I liked this place so much. It is just fantastic to spend time in a isolated place like this. So peaceful. It is not very difficult to find. Just set your GPS to the nearest railway station. On your way you will find very nice boards directing you to the place.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Da Fiorina? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Da Fiorina

Address: Via Botro 3 | Prati di Vezzano, 19020 Vezzano Ligure, Italy
Location: Italy > Liguria > Province of La Spezia > Vezzano Ligure
Free Parking Shuttle Bus service
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Vezzano Ligure
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Da Fiorina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Da Fiorina La Spezia
Da Fiorina Vezzano Ligure, Italy

If you own or manage Da Fiorina, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.