We stayed one night on the way to and from Sorrento. The hotel is somewhat out of the way about 40 mins from Naples airport and particularly specialises in weddings/parties etc. That said, there was no noise that worried us from the parties and the staff were very helpful indeed. The room was a good size and clean. I didn't see any restaurants in the area we ate in the hotel; a lobster pasta dish which was 'off menu' and delicious. We had an early flight; the hotel provided fresh coffee & warm coissants as breakfast was yet to start which was a nice touch. It is a great location with Versuvius as its backdrop and an easy trip although a car is absolutely essential. Special thanks to the lady who tried to find the Wimbledon men's final on the TV!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Rosenthal , opened in 2007, is nestled on the green slopes of Vesuvius, just 6 km from the " Gran Cono " of the volcano. The motorway exit of the A3 motorway "Torre annunziata nord" is just over 1 km away. The property is also close to Pompeii which is only 6 km away. Vico Equense , gateway to the Amalfi Coast is at 15- km. The city of Naples is 16 Km away. the hotel which turns out to be a privileged location right in the heart of the tourist interest in the region. Immersed in the green and in the quiet of the surrounding places , Palazzo Rosenthal enjoys an ideal location for a comfortable and relaxing stay. Gardens and terrace offer a spectacular view of the Gulf of Naples , and the island of Capri, together with the close and majestic Vesuvius. Designed in the neoclassical style with elegant and refined, " Palazzo Rosenthal " provides all the services expected from a 4 star luxury : - Reception Desk Concierge H/24 with tourist information , tours and excursions ; - Luggage ; - Restaurant with excellent Mediterranean cuisine based on typical product of the Vesuvian area ; - Lounge Bar ; - Laundry Service with delivery within 24 hours; - Free parking; - Wi - Fi in the common spaces ; - Swimming pool with sun terrace and bar service from May to late September; - Panoramic terrace of 1,500 square meters ; - Rich buffet breakfast with fresh pastries in the house. The rooms are tastefully decorated and very spacious. All are characterized by fine parquet floor that provides a pleasant atmosphere of warmth and intimacy. All rooms also offe: balcony / window with a panoramic view , telephone, minibar , satellite TV, safe, Wi - fi unlimited . The bathrooms are all equipped with bath and shower. Complete and exclusive toiletries . Some superior rooms have a whirlpool bath . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and HostelBookers so you can book your Palazzo Rosenthal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Rosenthal Naples
- Palazzo Rosenthal Hotel Naples
- Palazzo Rosenthal Italy/Trecase, Province Of Naples