“Maj-Britt e Ray, Svezia” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Agriturismo I Moricci

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Peccioli
Agriturismo I Moricci
Di Ripassaia,10 | Loc.Fabbrica, 56037 Peccioli, Italy   |
Sankt Olof, Sweden
“Maj-Britt e Ray, Svezia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Last autumn my wife and I spent a few weeks at I Moricci for the fifth time. From the very beginning we got on well, felt at home on the property. Not least because of the friendly atmosphere, we really feel that we get all the help we need. It can apply to suggestions for places to visit, tips about small local shops, timetables for bus and train, calendar of events, we have a strong feeling of “always trying to address the best”.
We love the property, having a restoration in keeping with past tradition, we can experience history. We appreciate the stay outside tourist areas. Nor are neighboring villages disturbed by tourists. For us, this is Italy, Tuscany, as its best.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

13 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

What a fabulous place in Tuscany! I stayed with at I Moricci for a couple of weeks this fall during the olive harvest. Maria Angela and her family are very kind & they made me feel right at home. The location is spectacular and the views and tranquility can't be beat. While there, I was easily able to visit other spots in Tuscany like Pisa, Lucca and Volterra. If you are looking for a peaceful spot in the countryside I highly recommend I Moricci. Ask Maria about olive oil, she knows everything!! :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Antwerp, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

We liked our 2-weeks stay in 'I Moricci' a lot! It is a perfect location to plan your trip in Western Tuscany and hence visit the nice places like: Volterra, Bolgheri, Lucca, Pisa, Siena, Firenze, ... and even a little further away the Chianti area. The large farmhouse is constructed in the typical Tuscan style and is provided with a practical and large kitchen as weel as two bathrooms. We stayed in 'Leccino' named after an olive-type. We also had a private terrace with a splendid panorama over the surrounding hils, villages and the owners vine- and oliveyards. There is common shed with large BBQ that can be used for some outdoor coocking or eating outside the sun. A swimming-pool with deck-chairs and parasols is also available. From here you have also a nice panorama especially during sunset. The agriturismo is located very quietly, however within 15 minutes you can walk to the little hamlet Fabricca di Peccioli. Here you ca find a small food-shop, a local cafe and a pharmacist. For a bigger supermarket (COOP) you need to drive approx. 15 minutes to 'La Rosa'. We really appreciated the possibility to join the 'Tuscan coocking class' at the place itself. Good food made with local biological ingredients. One evening, we were invited to a pizza dinner. Pizza was baked in the wood fired oven at I Moricci. Top!
When you like good honest food, a nice panorama and the neighbourhood of nice Tuscan towns and villages, you should book at I Moricci.

Room Tip: No AC available, hence can be hot in summer. Leccino has its own terrace close to the house