Hotel is in beautiful and peaceful location allowing you easy access to the countryside for hiking and cycling. The rooms are spacious and if you have a mountain view, you can enjoy breath taking views.
Breakfast is below 4* standards and in general the hotel restaurant is below expectations. Unfortunately if you want to eat outside there is nothing close. You need to walk to Krajnska Gora (approx. 45 minutes walk).
It's also worth to see Planica.
There is a nice swimming pool and SPA in the hotel. The swimming pool is really great.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Spik Alpine Wellness Gozd Martuljek
- Hotel Spik Alpine Wellness
- Spik Hotel Kranjska Gora
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering breathtaking views of the surrounding Julian Alps, Spik 4* alpine wellness resort is located on a tranquil spot in Gozd Martuljek, only 5 km from Kranjska Gora. The resort features indoor swimming pools, saunas, a wellness centre, 2 indoor squash courts. Free bus transfers to Kranjska Gora with its casino. On request, Spik 4* alpine wellness resort also offers a transfer from the airports of Klagenfurt and Ljubljana at an additional cost. Free private parking is available on site. Please note the same building hosts a 4* property (Spik 4* alpine wellness resort , 56 rooms +2 suites) and a 3* hotel (Hotel Spik, 49 rooms). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Spik Alpine Wellness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.