We live just over the hill from The Cottage but we do keep our visits for special treats. We celebrated our first wedding anniversary there last month and enjoyed it so much returned for my birthday treat last Thursday.
It really is very special, the service, friendliness and food are all superb. On mentioning our anniversary we had not expected the lovely greetings card which was placed on our table. These little extras do add up and show the care and attention given to making guests welcome. Sitting on the terrace sipping champagne, with the wonderful view ( which we never tire of even though we are local ) is the stuff of dreams. I dont think the Queen of Sheba had it this good. Many thanks. xx ps can't comment on the rooms as we went home to bed, all of 10 minutes away :o).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunningly set high above the Severn Plain with 30 mile views to the Cotswold Hills that form the horizon. Unpretentious, comfortable, friendly hotel with a reputation for consistently good food (two AA rosettes) and a 500 bin wine list. Direct access to the Malvern Hills. Close to Three Counties Showground. Family owned and run for two generations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, LateRooms, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your The Cottage in the Wood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottage In The Wood Hotel Malvern Wells
- The Cottage In Wood
- The Cottage In The Wood Great Malvern/Malvern Wells