My husband and I have just returned from a one nights stay at the Cottage in the Wood and I can honestly say it's the best hotel we've ever stayed in. If you are in any doubt about whether or not to book this hotel, then believe me you won't regret it!
Let's start with the positives;
Location - breathtaking
Room - clean, spacious, well equipped, comfortable
Food - fantastic, high quality
Service - faultless
Value for money - it's not cheap but you get what you pay for
Overall - very impressive
There are no negatives.
We cannot wait to return - hopefully for longer next time!
Thank you Cottage in the Wood, you have made this weekend a very memorable one.
Mr & Mrs Sharratt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunningly set high above the Severn Plain with 30 mile views to the Cotswold Hills that form the horizon. Unpretentious, comfortable, friendly hotel with a reputation for consistently good food (two AA rosettes) and a 500 bin wine list. Direct access to the Malvern Hills. Close to Three Counties Showground. Family owned and run for two generations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your The Cottage in the Wood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottage In The Wood Hotel Malvern Wells
- The Cottage In Wood
- The Cottage In The Wood Great Malvern/Malvern Wells