My boyfriend and I recently stayed at this gem of a hotel and had the most relaxing and enjoyable time. We both travel and dine out a lot - so are not easily impressed - but we were delighted by the wonderfully comfortable and welcoming ambiance at this delightful and very well-run family-owned hotel. Our room was superbly well-equipped - lovely decor, extremely comfortable bed and a large and spotlessly clean en suite, with a big bath-tub. The owners of the Cottage in the Wood go out of their way to make guests feel pampered - with thoughtful touches, such as yummy home-made biscuits with the tea/coffee-making tray and a wide range of DVDS to watch in your room. Our dinner in the restaurant was excellent - and we especially enjoyed the cosy bar for pre-dinner drinks. As for the location: amazing! Stunning views. We will certainly return for another visit. If you want a romantic weekend away at a great hotel, this is the place to go! We totally recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunningly set high above the Severn Plain with 30 mile views to the Cotswold Hills that form the horizon. Unpretentious, comfortable, friendly hotel with a reputation for consistently good food (two AA rosettes) and a 500 bin wine list. Direct access to the Malvern Hills. Close to Three Counties Showground. Family owned and run for two generations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, HostelWorld, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Cottage in the Wood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottage In The Wood Hotel Malvern Wells
- The Cottage In Wood
- The Cottage In The Wood Great Malvern/Malvern Wells